92

☆ 92. Chapter 92

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92:

Handsome and Beautiful sent tourists to the orchard, and then the two horses walked in the orchard, and finally met Raphael and Charlie.

'Hiss--'

Handsome hoofs neighed and stopped together with Beauty.

Raphael heard the horses whining, and when he turned his head, he saw a black horse and a white horse standing under the tree. After thinking for a moment, Raphael took out the freshly picked fruit from the cart and waved to the two horses from a distance, "Handsome. , beautiful, come here quickly."

'His, hiss. '

Youngjun stepped on his hoofs, turned his head and looked at Meimei, then raised his ponytail and walked toward Raphael and Charlie in small steps.

"Come."

After waiting for Handsome and Beautiful to come over, Raphael fed the two horses a fruit, and at the same time introduced to Charlie, "The white horse is handsome, the black horse is beautiful, one male and one female. I have introduced them to you before. "."

Behind the camouflage mirror, Charlie's eyes were gentle and he said softly: "That photo is great."

Seeing Raphael looking up at him, Charlie paused and said, "The photo you sent me before."

The heroic Raphael and White Horse were a perfect match. Facing the brilliant halo, they crashed into his heart.

"Really?"

Raphael raised the corners of his mouth and slightly raised his eyebrows and asked, "Did you save the photo? Do you like it?"

Charlie nodded and said in a low voice, "I like you."

Raphael stood on tiptoe, He threw himself into his arms with a bright smile on his face, "Then can you ride a horse?" Charlie

immediately

hugged Raphael with one hand and looked sideways at Handsome and Beautiful, "I have ridden before, but it is better than them." It's much bigger."

He had ridden a mutant horse, which was not only bigger in size, but also had a more violent and savage personality.

"Just learn it."

Raphael got out of Charlie's arms, stood next to the handsome man and waved to him, "Come on, let's have a competition?"

Charlie smiled and nodded, "Okay."

Then strode to the beautiful side, Follow Raphael's example, wait until the beauty's vigilance disappears, then reach out and gently caress the back of the beautiful neck.

'hiss.

After finishing the fruit, Mei Mei raised her head and looked at Charlie with moist eyes. Both horses were very smart and docile. They lowered their heads slightly to express their submission, and then turned sideways and flicked their ponytails at Charlie .

"Thank you."

Charlie understood what it meant, stretched out his hand to gently comfort the beauty, then put his hands on the back of the black horse's neck, turned over and jumped onto the horse easily, with a strong and heroic posture.

Raphael watched the whole action from the side and screamed crazily in his mind, "My boyfriend is so handsome! He is so handsome even when he mounts a horse! The action of turning over is so great!" The