17

☆ 17. Chapter 17

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17

Seeing Raphael staring at his pulled-out arm, little Jasmine groaned, folded the small bench back into the shape of an arm, put it back in place, rotated the arm a few times, and then took it off and folded it into a small bench. Placed it in front of Raphael.

Raphael now sat on the bench with peace of mind, holding the fishing rod in his hand, and raised the corners of his mouth and said to little Jasmine: "Thank you.

"

Little Jasmine flashed her mechanical eyes, raised the corners of her mouth in the same arc, and watched his movements quietly from the side.

Fishing is a peaceful job, and requires a lot of patience. It was the first time Raphael tried it and he had no experience. After holding the fishing rod for a few minutes and no fish took the bait, he felt bored, so he took off the bracket of the fish handle and adjusted the height of the fishing rod. Put it on the ground at a suitable angle, glanced sideways at little Jasmine who seemed to be imitating his movements, and said to the system in her mind: "Are all robots so intelligent?" "

It's okay."

The system was turned off. Video, after thinking for a moment, he replied: "Little Jasmine is one of the most advanced robot species, but because you just came, I haven't had time to upgrade its intelligent AI. It's normal for it to imitate its behavior. You can do it later. Train it to become your assistant, and it can help you accomplish many things."

Raphael was excited, and he had a vague plan to make money: "Then can I have a few more little Jasmines?"

"Of course, give me the money. That's fine."

"How much does a little Jasmine cost?"

"1,000,000 cosmic coins. Little Jasmine is only temporarily lending it to you, and you will be charged later." "

That's okay. I'll have money when the remaining moonlight flowers are sold. ."

Raphael lowered his head and stared at the duckweed on the water, with a lot of thoughts in his mind. He tried to ask: "Can't it be cheaper to pay the full amount directly?"

"I can't make the decision."

888 flipped through the system manual: "After all, The upper level also bought little Jasmine from N-12."

"N-12?"

Raphael, who felt a little familiar, raised his head slightly: "Isn't that the planet where Fred is?"

Fred was his first Where are the buyers?

"Yes, and it's not just him. Most of the customers who bought your Moonlight Flower are from the N-12 planet."

888 explained to him according to the system manual: "As for the person you want to catch up with, the richest man in the universe is also Coming from the N-12 star, he is a member of the royal family, and his main industry is machinery and equipment."

"Royal family?"

Raphael raised an eyebrow: "Such a high-level identity has actually moved out."

Behind the richest man Royal family, how can he replace him and become the new richest man in the universe?

"Don't you still have me? I will help you!"

888 closed the system manual: "And you have already interacted with members of the royal family, and they also know you."