32

☆ 32. Chapter 32

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32 The

three robots worked together to build the chicken coop very quickly.

Raphael bought the ingredients for dinner at the Star Network Store, then opened the system store, took out the newly purchased grass seeds, and scattered them on the nearby black mud that had been watered with growth liquid in advance.

When the machine switch was pressed, the black clouds gathered above the head again, and a drizzle fell after a moment.

The rain was like smoke, and the green grass shoots quickly broke out of the soil, with roots rooted in the mud, and tall green leaves, which looked particularly vital.

The system had a video recording, and Raphael was about to check the construction status of the chicken coop, but the system suddenly beeped in his head.

'Trigger a limited-time random mission: Pasture Crisis. '

'Forage Crisis Mission Introduction: The fresh and tender pastures that have broken through the ground have attracted greedy pests. You must find a way to clean them up, otherwise the pastures will be eaten up.

Reward for completing the mission: Dry river bed X1. Raphael

was still thinking about what the dry river bed was, and mistakenly thought it was new bedding. When he lowered his head, he saw in front of him the young grass leaves that had just grown up to the height of his ankles. There are some slender little green worms lying on their backs.

There are not many green bugs, they are soft and don't look very good.

"What kind of bug is this?"

Raphael plucked a leaf, and the raindrops falling on it slid down his fingers. He squatted on the ground, stared at a small squirming bug, and said to the system in his mind: "8 ah , this is not a chicken, can it be considered a new animal in my pasture?"

Finding animals other than chickens and eliminating pests, two tasks can be completed at the same time, it is simply beautiful!

The system replied simply: "Why do you think so well!"

Who would raise pests!

Raphael sighed: "That was my joy in vain."

System: "..."

The world is so beautiful, I really dare to think about it.

Seeing the pests starting to eat the green leaves, the system kindly reminded: "Aren't you going to deal with these bugs? In a while, the grass will be eaten up." The grass

is the best version, and so are the insects, which eat the grass quickly. Very, very fast.

Raphael raised his head: "Are there any pesticides for sale?"

System: "No."

"What about pesticides?"

"No."

"Nothing."

Raphael touched his fingers with a heartbroken look on his face: "I What do I need you for?"

The system said coldly: "Heh."

He is no longer the silly boy he was before!

Seeing that the system could not help him, Raphael sighed with relief: "The child has grown up."

System: "Hei tu."

888: "Hurry up and kill the insects!"

Raphael raised the corner of his mouth. He laughed lightly, had an idea in his mind, turned around and ran back to the chicken coop, stopping in front of the big and impressive rooster.