2

☆ 2. Chapter 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2

The sun was bright and dazzling, and not a single gray cloud was visible, making it difficult to believe in the accuracy of the weather forecast.

"888."

Raphael looked up at the sky and threw the little black bag in his hand: "Will it really rain later?"

888 hummed: "Of course it will, you have to believe the weather forecast. !"

Raphael shouted: "So what is my next task?"

"You still have to ask? Isn't it obvious?"

888 continued to crack small melon seeds: "You have already dug the pit, the seeds Yes, the next task is to plant all the seeds."

"What about the reward?"

"30 bottles of low-level plant growth liquid, 1 bottle of high-level fast-acting plant growth liquid, and ten cultivation pots filled with soil. ."

"That's awesome."

Raphael touched his stomach: "Can't you change it to something to eat? I'm so hungry."

888 put away the hoe on the ground, put down a small shovel out of thin air, and asked seriously : "Are you sure?"

Raphael considered his tone for a moment, holding the cloth bag in his left hand, and picking up the small shovel on the ground with his right hand: "Then I won't change it."

888: "Uh-huh."

Raphael Unzip the small black bag, then squat on the ground, put the seeds of the moonflower in the hole, and then bury the seeds with a shovel and cover them with soil.

When the 998 holes were filled, there were more and more dark clouds in the sky. Raphael let out a long sigh, then put down the shovel, raised his arms and stretched.

"Awesome!"

888 watched an episode of TV while hanging up the video, and asked Raphael in his mind: "Do you want to receive the reward now?" Raphael

nodded: "Of course."

A small shovel on the ground Disappeared, the black mud under Raphael's feet sunk slightly, and then 10 brown flower pots filled with soil appeared in front of Raphael.

"What are you in such a hurry for?"

Raphael squatted on the ground and reached out to touch the mud in the basin, which was much softer than the ground: "888 Please lend me the shovel again." There

were no seeds in his basin yet. .

888 chirped, and the spatula he had just used reappeared in front of Raphael.

"So why did I plant all the seeds just now? By the way, 888, please help me call the household robot over and bring four buckets of water."

Raphael squatted on the ground holding the spatula, and with a headache, he planted the seeds he had just planted. The moonflowers were dug up again and buried in 10 flower pots.

888 woke up the housework robot according to his instructions: "You have to ask yourself."

Not long after, the two-meter-tall robot shook its arms. After receiving 888's instructions, it suddenly rushed like a gust of wind from not far away. come over.

"I must have been misled by you."

Raphael asked the robot to place a bucket full of water in front of him, pour the quick-acting growth solution into one of the buckets, and then pour the bucket of water containing the quick-acting growth solution in sequence. Put it into 10 flower pots, leaving half a bucket of water in the end, and then pour the primary plant growth liquid into the other three buckets of water in separate bottles.