100

☆ 100. Chapter 100

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 100

The wine bottle is right in front of you, and the anticipation is unbearable.

Sofia nodded, hummed, and said together with Yulia: "Okay! Can you open it now?"

The audience in Ruby's live broadcast room was also looking forward to it.

Elf: 'This is wine made from strawberries. Strawberries alone are delicious, so what will the strawberry wine taste like? '

Manda: 'We should be the first to taste the strawberry wine, we are really curious! "

I'm not talking about you, but I'm also very curious. I've never drunk fruit wine in my entire life."

Ruby stretched out her hand to arrange the three wine glasses in a row, then held the neck of the wine bottle, turned her head and said to the two of them: "Icy. It's cool to the touch and feels so comfortable."

I was looking forward to it in my heart.

Sofia's eyes were wide open, mushrooms were sprouting from the top of her head, and even Yulia looked towards Ruby.

"The most anticipated moment has arrived."

Ruby raised a finger, pressed lightly on the cork, pursed her lips, and lowered her voice to the audience in the live broadcast room: "So what does strawberry wine taste like? The answer will be revealed soon."

After saying this, he turned his fingertips and picked up the bottle cork in his hand.

When Ruby opened the bottle, a sweet strawberry aroma and rich wine aroma intertwined to dissipate the heat of the hot pot, and entered the tip of the nose sweetly.

The aroma of strawberry is rich and lingers on the tip of the nose for a long time. Just smelling the aroma of wine seems to make you intoxicated.

Cheman: 'It's over, it's over, it smells so good! Linda

: "Ah, this smells so good, better than red wine!"

Christine: "Although the aroma of the wine is very strong, to be honest, the moment Ruby opened the cork, I had already secretly tasted the strawberry wine. The taste was simply amazing. I have never drunk anything so delicious. " wine. Linda

: "Indeed, red wine is not as good as fruit wine, and this is a simulated taste. The real thing is definitely more fragrant." '

High-quality fruits make beautiful wine, and the sweet aroma unique to fruit wine surrounds the tip of the nose.

Ruby took a deep breath and indulged in the aroma. Sofia and Yulia also had expressions of satisfaction on their faces.

Fruit wine is too precious. After drinking this bottle, I dont know if I will have it again in the future.

Ruby held the wine bottle gracefully, tilted it and poured the wine into three small wine glasses in sequence.

The slanted mouth of the wine bottle followed Ruby's movements and poured out the wine. The pink strawberry wine was clear in color and there was no trace of impurities in it.

Following Ruby's movements, as the strawberry wine was poured out, the aroma of wine in the air became stronger and stronger.

It's sweet but not greasy, but it can make greedy people panic.

After pouring three glasses of wine, Ruby quickly capped the wine bottle with the cork. The beautiful strawberry wine was placed in a wine glass with the color of snow and moonlight. The light pink color and the moonlight complemented each other. The aroma was sweet and subtle, making it even more wonderful. .