94

☆ 94. Chapter 94

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 94

"The sandwiches will be delivered to you immediately."

The shovel glanced sideways at the tickets in Yulia's hand, and then politely stretched out his hand to point in the direction of the surrounding tables, "There are menus on each table. You can order all the food. Will you three dine together or separately?"

"I also want a sandwich and hot pot."

Ruby glanced sideways at Sophia, took out her ticket, and then turned to look at Yulia. Asked: "Have you ever eaten hot pot?"

They both shook their heads at the same time, "No."

Sophia handed the ticket to the shovel and whispered: "Although I haven't eaten it, the hot pot in the video looks delicious. All the ingredients are there!"

"Then how about the three of us come together."

Ruby smiled and then suggested, "It just so happens that the three of us came here alone."

The three of them are from different planets, so they can meet here. All I can say is that the fate is amazing.

Sofia nodded, her eyes bright, "Okay."

Then she turned her head to look at Yulia, and whispered an invitation in an embarrassed voice, "Do you want to come with us? My name is Sofia, from the Mushroom Planet. "

When she finished speaking, a mushroom popped up on the top of her head due to her emotional changes.

Ruby followed Sophia and spoke, facing Yulia: "My name is Ruby, I am an anchor, from the N-12 planet."

When the mushrooms jumped up, the robot shovel stopped what it was doing and stared at it. He glanced at the mushrooms on Sophia's head for a few times, then whispered, "Sir, I said before that some mushrooms can also be used in hot pot."

"Raphael, did he say that? ?"

Hearing what the little shovel said, Ruby immediately turned her head to look at the mushrooms on Sophia's head, curious: "What will it taste like?"

Sophia blushed and shook her head, "I don't know."

After thinking for a moment, she continued her small talk . She said, "But I think the mushroom and beef dumplings in the morning were delicious."

To be honest, the dumplings in the morning were the first time she had eaten her own mushrooms. Although they felt a little subtle, they still tasted pretty good.

"Indeed."

Ruby nodded in agreement and pursed her lips, "I also think the mushroom and beef dumplings are delicious, and they taste particularly delicious."

Yulia looked at the top of Sophia's head. Although she had eaten mushrooms before, she still felt a little Im curious about what it would taste like when shiitake mushrooms are put into hot pot.

"Originally, we planned to add mushroom dishes to the menu..."

The spatula rotated his arm slightly and continued to look at the mushrooms on Sophia's head. The robot voice said calmly: "Sir, the mushrooms taste good in hot pot. But due to time constraints, there were too few types of mushrooms available, so mushrooms were not added to the menu."

Raphael personally likes mushroom hot pot. He thinks the fresh and tender taste is particularly good.

"Can't you buy mushrooms?"