161-165

☆ 161. Chapter 161

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161

There is a system taking care of them there, so there is not much point in them rushing to the botanical garden now, not to mention it is already late.

"Forget it, I won't go there."

Raphael thought for a few seconds and then shook his head, "I can still communicate remotely here. The natural plants are all in Little Jasmine. Just leave the planting work to them. How about we Now lets discuss whether to open the food court for trial operation tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Although it might be a little fast, Charlie didnt have any objections.

In addition, after deciding on the date, Raphael still has to prepare some necessary things. First, he should make an announcement on the Star Network.

After all, his trailer has been released for many days, and it would be too cruel to keep people interested.

It's past 12 o'clock, and the new day's purchase limit has just ended.

While the crowd was complaining that there were too few products and had not completely left, Raphael's Star Network Store suddenly updated an announcement and pinned it to the top.

Customers who follow the store all received this latest announcement immediately.

Announcement at the top of the store: #It is a great honor to be invited to N-12 Star. The first food city in cooperation with the royal family has been completed. After many discussions, the food city will tentatively start a trial period of several days the day after tomorrow. Business model. #At

the same time, Raphael also @Charlie on StarNet.

The pictures accompanying the announcement are multiple physical photos of stores in the food city, including hot pot restaurants, milk tea shops, barbecue restaurants, skewers shops... The strong style of the store front and internal environment are decorated with some natural decorative objects. The plants, plus various photos of delicious food, look extremely eye-catching.

After Raphael issued this announcement, Charlie, Antonio, Caroline, Alvin, and even Sallyste all forwarded this announcement immediately.

Raphael has been brewing the trailer for several days in advance, and will accidentally reveal some pictures, plus the Queen Street autograph event.

There were already a lot of people paying attention to the news about Raphael's store. Now, with the reposts from Charlie and others, as well as the follow-up reposts from the royal family members and attendants, the popularity of Star Network has become even more intense.

As a loyal customer of Raphael's store and having made a lot of money through live broadcasts, Ruby forwarded Raphael's announcement almost as soon as it came out. At the same time, she also left frantic comments below after reading it.

Ruby: 'I just finished grabbing the goods, and I was still complaining that the quantity was too small, but when I suddenly saw the news about the food city, I was really blown away! '@小店之头announcement: #deepfelt...

Ruby: 'Speaking of the fact that there are all kinds of delicious food in the food city, what are those skewers? Will it also have the delicious food I had a few days ago? Since I grabbed the tickets last time and spent two days at your place, after I came back, I no longer have any love for the nutrient solution. '

Ruby: 'Although the Star Network store sells hot pot base ingredients, the lack of your unique ingredients and complete hot pot ingredients really made me hungry for several days. Now I finally have the opportunity to eat it again? '