65

☆ 65. Chapter 65

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65:

The two purchase limits at zero o'clock and 10 o'clock ended. As usual, the cosmic speed dispatchers arrived on time to collect the goods. I contacted the robot in advance, which meant that there were a lot of things sent out this time, so the cosmic speed dispatchers specially drove a large suspended train over.

According to the address, each product is sent out, and only a small part is sent to Charlie. After a series of goods such as fruits, dairy products, desserts and most importantly farmhouse tickets were sent out according to the address, it was already around one o'clock in the morning.

Because he was very busy today, Raphael didn't eat much all day. After relaxing, he suddenly felt a little hungry, so he got up and walked towards the kitchen.

The cages for small animals had been put away, and Raphael placed several soft nests around the corners of the living room.

After finishing the work of sorting the goods in the afternoon, the robot took a bath together for the deer, cat, dog and fox. At this time, the fluffy hair became rich overnight. They were chasing each other and biting each other's tails. The two who have not yet been named The fox seemed to be nesting in the corner of the den, but in fact he was sitting on his back, secretly eating the dog food he had hidden in the afternoon.

The two cats, Gray Orange Black and Black Orange Gray, nested in the corner on the other side. Their round eyes looked quietly at the place where the fox was. Although Xiaobai smelled the smell of cat food, he just straightened up lazily. He lowered his head and licked his pink paw pads.

Raphael came to the kitchen and passed the living room without disturbing the four dogs. He reached out and opened the refrigerator door. Although the goods had just been delivered, there were still a few rows of tiramisu and soufflé left, as well as milk tea and fruit. At most, another newly purchased fresh-keeping cabinet is also filled with food.

The system asked in his mind: "What do you want to eat? Tiramisu? Or soufflé?"

To be honest, not only did Rafael feel hungry, he also wanted to eat.

Not only did I eat mango mille-feuille and mango pancake, I also had a tiramisu at 888 in the afternoon. It had such a smooth texture! That bitter yet sweet chocolate!

Oh, so delicious!

As for the small soufflé, let alone the softness when it comes out of the oven, the sudden collapse, the light as white cloud texture, and the sweet taste!

Any dessert is great!

"No cake, I don't want to eat anything sweet tonight."

Raphael walked around the kitchen, closed the refrigerator door, and finally clicked on the system store: "I want to eat something with a slightly stronger taste."

He thought a little bit Eat spicy hot pot, but it is too troublesome to prepare the ingredients at this point. As for whether it will get hot or not, it is a trivial matter. The potion will take effect immediately after being sprayed.

"How about making some simple midnight snacks?"

The system thought for a moment and tried to name the dishes he wanted to eat in his mind: "How about egg fried rice? How about bibimbap? Or spicy beef noodles?"

"I don't want to eat egg fried rice. Stone pot bibimbap is also very troublesome."

Raphael shook his head: "As for the spicy beef noodle, it tastes too strong. It's not good to eat it late at night."