112

...One arm... 

...All that was left of his little boy was one arm... 

The outdated and previously removed Foxy Parent Node no longer blocked him from dashing straight inside Kid's Cove. A small swarm of decrepit and barely functional Staff Bots from the trashed depths of the massive establishment. He didn't even realize it was one of Gregory's until he saw the discoloration around the removed limb's wrist; along with the slightly green and pale skin of a sick and starving child was the red rash marks left by his now missing Fazwatch. Three of the blank drones tried to wheel past him, running right into Monty's stolen claws. Four black blades dragged across two of their dented and scratched casings, ripping out their internals and scattering torn wires across the padded floor. The split rubber linings around their basic supports were pulled apart and their own bolts and screws were thrown in their empty faces while splats of grease and other disgusting fluids from the trash below them spewed from the wounds. His knuckles smashed straight through a third mannequin, collapsing its chest and popping its arms out of their sockets before it fell. Five discarded Staff Bots remained, casually scrubbing the bloodstained floor with rags dipped in cleaning chemicals. So much blood. All that was left of him was that single arm, not even a complete limb, at that, it'd been cleaved at the center of the forearm. Its fist had been clenched tight in pain as Gregory struggled, then slightly relaxed as it was bisected. Then there were these five machines just... there... cleaning up his little boy's corpse like it was any other spill or mess left by the dayshift. Cleaning his little Gregory up like common slop dropped by a careless customer. One of them produced a simple plastic tote bag, grabbed the arm, and blindly tossed it into the purse like garbage. That one drone unsteadily got up and started calmly rolling toward the exit of Kid's Cove, the place of Gregory's favorite animatronic and where he would be made to rest long before the grizzly could arrive. 

And for the first time in his artificial life, Freddy understood what it meant to see red. 

With both arms he brought his fists down on the retreating Staff Bot, his left atop its head, his right awkwardly impacting its shoulder. His borrowed left hand pulverized the machine's neck, thrusting the bottom of its spine into its torso while its head was impaled on the other end. His right arm punched off one of the arms, even at the glancing angle, and sent the bag with his small programmer's hand sprawling over the foam ground. With one target down and nothing to release his robbed claws on, he turned to the next four. The most obvious one was upright, poorly mopping up his son's blood and bits of gore, but the closest was on its hands spraying the crime scene with a bottle of what he assumed to be hydrogen peroxide. His thundering footsteps stomped through the spongy tiles and he grabbed it by the throat and the base of its wheels. Without pulling it upward, he ripped the head clean off the body and crushed its waist with one enhanced hand. In the same, fluid motion he tossed the decapitated CPU behind him and selected a new mark; the next robot was scrubbing away at the sprayed-down areas with a brush in one grip and a worn rag in the other. The Star Performer picked it up with a talon wedged into its round white main body and fingers wrapped around the back of its head. He flung it through the air above him, hearing the black rubber film around its stomach area tear and the endoskeleton fracture. Cracks spread over the casing around wheels' mechanisms as it swung like a club over his shoulder. Finally, the other Staff Bots prepared to react and attempt to attack him. Like he was wielding a flail, he brought the bot in his hands down on the fourth drone; a one-armed scrapheap pulling apart the destroyed foam padding to replace it later. Both custodians smashed against each other and sent parts of their suits and cheap metal across the attraction. The final janitor pathetically attempted to swing its mop with its rusty and creaking arms, leaving the bear with nothing but the dull ding of wood on the ball joint exposed by his missing shoulder pad as the stick bounced right off his superior endoskeleton. He swung the scrubber-doll again, leaving its entire lower half on the corpse of the one-armed drone. Freddy as much backhanded the mopping robot as he did swipe it with its comrade's body. Monty's knuckles popped off the Staff Bot's faceplate and shattered the rest of its head before his improvised weapon sent it and a removed torso flying across the room.