Victim Of Gluttony

Mono's body and flashlight were enveloped in blue static and dark CRTV lines. He angled the cone of light to shed over a few of the creature's eyes at once (this isn't gonna work!), the many spots of oranges and greens and yellows glitching and looking in all directions. Every single eye swirled in their sockets as they were overloaded and burst apart. One of its top arms, a doll in its thigh, and part of the mass of tubes behind it spasmed and shook as the sensors were destroyed, sending blood splatter of black liquid all over the ground and pipes like broken fountains. Ennard slammed a white hand to the stone floor, struggling to maintain its balance with one of its most relied-upon limbs disabled. The vomiting geysers of chilled slime arced in mid air and seeped directly into Six's body as she pounced. Her small but sharp and strong claws dug into the sides of the mask and pulled. Four worn metal rods held onto the four white plates as she hungrily and angrily tore ripened, decades old Agony from the writhing and walking corpse. The sludge around its broken limbs started to fade away, them swelled and expanded like they were being refilled by a landslide of goo. Some of the long cords in the shapeless mass behind it shrank and shriveled up as his friend drained it. Mono couldn't tell what exactly it was transferring its concentrated suffering from, the tentacles spiraled and clenched together to the point not a fraction of its second body was at all recognizable, having folded and stretched itself apart to fit through the mess of grimy metal plumbing. 

He witnessed Six coming face-to-face with the aged skull of one of the unusually small adults they'd grown accustomed to, the four faceplates splitting apart at the jaw and down the length of the face. A piercing roar burst from the peeled-back face and blasted right into her scarred and dirty face. Mono shone his light around the monster's body, finding the right position to cast the blue glow over its main purple eye and a blue sensor on its far arm. Their enemy lurched and swayed as the orbs burst with spiderwebs of cracks, blindly fumbling around for a victim as the fractures slowly faded. A white hand scratched at Six's midsection, leaving three lines of deep cuts that swiftly began to fade into dark storm clouds. Both of the monsters snarled with rage and backpedaled in pain but the Kraken recovered faster. (It's going to kill her) I won't let it. Mono ran to his companion's side as the monster's arms unfurled into a mass of tendrils, revealing a second white fox-face and more human bones buried within the slimy tubes. The jade green ends of the copper wiring wrapped around each other into tough points. In a quick blink of static like changing a channel he ripped himself and Six through space, barely dodging a flurry of spear-like strikes. Shards of concrete flew across the room as Six gathered herself. Mono recklessly and angrily sprinted back to the creature, dragging his tool on the stone behind him before striking its leg. 

The Helpi wrench's nodes happened to bury themselves within the babyish doll trapped in its knee, its regenerating eyes and umbilical cord flared with electricity, accidentally fully charging his weapon as the other claw reared back to swipe at him. (Why did I think this was a good idea? I'll get ripped apart!) The Wendigo threw both of her arms in the creature's direction, grabbing onto its greasy limb with cold, black winds and yanking it away from her companion before it got the chance to eviscerate him. Shadows whirled around her hands and the beast's many-jointed wrist. The two wrestled for control of the slippery arm as Mono pulled the pipe free of the knee, flipped it to the hammer side, and bludgeoned the attacker across the four-part face. It tried to cut him open with another limb, but Six's constant tugging on its arm prevented it from getting any leverage as he once again jammed the copper nodes into its pulsating neck. Mono teleported to Cassie and grabbed the colorful flashlight again, filling it with power until more pf the monster's eyes broke apart. Agony still flowed freely from a point behind the creature as it slowly relented its attacks, only to burst upright again in a senseless rage of flinging tendrils. With its immense frustration quelled it looked around, remaining upright with what few limbs were still operational before finally deciding to leave and make another plan.