120

Six scratched and pulled at the (wall-mounted machine) TV like her life depended on it. In all honesty, it probably did, she had no idea when the (Glitchtrap) Thin Man would notice she'd escaped her childish holding cell buried within the massive (Mega Pizzaplex) Signal Tower. She had to get out! Six wouldn't be held captive and left helpless like some prison toy ever again. The Wendigo wouldn't be thrown in a random room to be skinned and stuffed later like a common deer. The Black Death wouldn't be dragged away and hanged by her ankle to be beaten and teased. The cannibal wouldn't be spirited away by that creature her (Mono... my Mono... where is he?) supposed 'friend' summoned right to them and abandoned her to like she was a mere sacrifice, just for him to shudder beneath the bed like a coward. A Little Nightmare like her refused to be chained down. Just because she and the (M-Mono... Where is he? He got stuck in a screen, didn't he? What am I doing?) worthless traitor were anything but people didn't mean they would be tied up like animals. The two of them were monsters that wouldn't even slightly hesitate to kill each other if either got in the way. The second one of them became detrimental to their survival, they were gone, all kids had to make that call (Mono chose wrong... I dunno why, but he did, and it's the best mistake anyone could make...) at one point or another. Six pressed her cold, clammy hands against the (iPad) television screen, she punched the rippling white glass, and she scratched the distorting static with her short nails. Somehow, she'd get out, she needed to get out before (Malhare) that freakishly spindly and vilely smiling man found her again, before he pulled her back! And if only one of them could make it out of this city alive, it'd be Six who walked back down to the chilly beach and return to the quiet and relative serenity of the forest. Why did that kid bring me here? There's nothing valuable but oversized clothes and decaying shelter here... I bet he wanted to feed me to that thing! (But using the TVs hurt him... he could barely move until he broke them... he didn't mean it, he didn't want it...

Her (best friend's) betrayer's masked face peered into the screen she was locked behind. The Broadcaster's bright eyes shone with a similar but brighter light as the grinning adult that was no doubt looking for her by now. How long did she have until she was spotted? There wasn't time to think about it, she reached into the screen for (her dear, reliable, kindly) Mono to angrily and vengefully wrap her (especially skeletal claws, even for her) bony fingers around his throat. You will pay for this! (No, that's not right... I haven't felt that way about him since we left the city) Something... off about the whole situation nagged and nipped at the back of her mind but she kept pushing on the (small computer) TV, watching her hands pass through the glitchy (Why does that feel relevant?) despite feeling the transparent sheet stay stationary and solid on her scarred palms. The (cracked plastic wolf mask) paper bag-wearing boy tried to grab her hands and yank her through, just for a (pair of small, delicate, and weirdly soft hands) large fist to grip her by the waist and pull her away. Six was met with a (shaken and sickly but concerned) disgusting smile full of yellowed teeth joined by barely glowing, dull white (Wait, Freddy mentioned something about a 'light blue' that looks white to me, didn't he?) eyes that were too big for their sockets. The (Thin Man's) pathetic traitor's summon looked into her with mildly glowing eyes, that were just bright enough to sting her brownish-gray eyes. (Cassie's two gentle arms) Her warden's long fingers pulled her away from the only way out of the (delusion)Tower. (She) He (spoke with a soft, quiet voice) squeezed her tired and staved body as he carried her back to the illuminated room. Strangely, she could still feel a pair of arms cradling her when he unceremoniously dropped her to the hard wooden floor in the center of many toys, some of which might be appealing if she were a normal child. Out of nowhere and without any clear prompt he brought her a small, simple, crankable music box. (Not this) At first the tune started by itself, ticking and creaking with phantasmal effort while the massive creep walked away. The concrete halls around him seemed to shift and twist around the retreating Thin Man while every surface rippled with ethereal (It's wasn't a trick) illusions of flesh and eyes whenever his warping presence slowed his surroundings, sped himself up, and brought his destination closer.