But You Can't Hide

Cassie ran for her life through the Atrium, having run into walls, tripped over toolboxes, nearly run into the Staff amalgamation, almost alerted the tentacle monster, and gathered more than her fair share of bruises in the process of finding her way back to the main floors. The skittering of Security Drones and the scrapped bots surrounded her as she tucked and rolled under a party table. Pounding steps and animalistic hissing came from a corrupted Montgomery Gator as he patrolled the massive room joined by the heavy-footed wandering of the star bear as he made his way for the elevators. She couldn't afford to try going to another floor now, she couldn't tell what direction Freddy was going, the screen above the lift was too far away and with the way the night's been going he'd be waiting for her the moment she tried to leave. Purple and red dots slid over the tile floor beside her, a nearby Security Bot completely ignoring the mass of discarded dolls like it was one (or six) of their own. The nail-covered board swung at her feet as the machine passed, three of its six legs tapping over the cold ceramic like the claws of a raptor. Didn't one of them have a hammer? Cassie rolled out of the way just as the chunk of metal smashed through the board above her, its sledgehammer a couple inches away from caving in her skull. 

She didn't hesitate to get to her feet and start running for the escalators. One of the conglomerate's cameras pointed directly at her and sounded its airhorn-like siren. Monty roared from across the stage area and leapt to the air, slamming down with the weight of a car and sending shards of tiles around him, something he was never supposed to be capable of. Whatever hydraulics that allowed him to jump so high and so far seemed to need a reset period, the bassist heavily but slowly chased the girl with his sharp claws outstretched. He was still on the lower floor as she ran up the steps. Two more of the surrounding Security Patrols blasted their digital horns in her ears, but Cassandra couldn't care less, she'd already been spotted by the six-bodied creation and it was time to run. The clattering of its spidery limbs echoed up the escalator, its knives and scissors scraped the rails as the hammer and nail staff crushed and tore the rubber grips. Like a small earthquake, vibrations shook the metal stairs as the aggressive alligator climbed after her. Clumsy on its unstable feet, the Staff Beast swayed and stumbled while Cassie kept going strong. A cleaver slashed through the rubber rail's belt, scissors and a knife stabbed and scratched the metal beneath, a sledgehammer pounded the stationary steps, the stick with nails shattered the glass, even the cameras acting as its two upper bodies' heads and arms pressed against the rails to keep its balance. 

The young and spry girl easily beat the pair of animatronics to the next floor, rapidly deciding where to go next. Roxy Raceway wasn't an option, it was below her and she'd just escaped the wolf. Monty Golf wasn't promising, either, the animatronic would just follow her inside. One of Chica's attractions seemed better and her bakery was right next to the huge minigolf course. An ear-splitting screech tore through the dark room as one of the elevator's doors were forced open. Four massive claws poked through the steel slabs, the bottom two drenched in oil, the top two covered in melted white plastic. Out of the empty elevator shaft, the warped face of the red-nosed clown hung upside-down, staring at her as its legs and back half clung to the woven steel cables. Like a demented owl its neck craned around, turning the burnt face and glowing purple eye to face her upright. On the creature's back, the broken endoskeleton with its limbs reinforcing the beast's four arms stuttered, the red and blue buttons in the stand stabbed into the headless neck flickered on and off. Sparks danced and bounced out of the snatched Funtime endo as the wired Bidibab merged into its left leg spasmed with electricity. All four faceplates flared apart with a gargling bellow, the human skull within screaming with suffering as the abomination slowly turned itself around. Four sharp arms bent and twisted over the lift's entrance as it righted itself to crawl after her. The head didn't appear to move, swiveling in perfect tandem opposite to the body as it glared into her.