163

Downloading... 97% 

Downloading... 98% 

Downloading... 99% 

Download complete, no new updates. 

funcCheckVer("v5.8.7"); 

Glamrock Series (F) - ERR 

Glamrock Series (B) - Online - On Standby 

Glamrock Series (C) - ERR 

Glamrock Series (CF) - ERR 

Glamrock Series (R) - ERR 

Glamrock Series (M) - Online 

DJ Music Man - Online 

Security Puppet - ERR 

Redacted - Online 

Staff Amalgam - Online 

Staff Bots Network - Online 

Security Drone Network - Online - Anomaly/Anomalies Detected 

V. A. - Online - On Standby

Helpi - Online 

Storyteller - Online 

Dr. Rabbit - Online 

funcCheckDataset("Dr. Rabbit"); 

Parent Set - N/A 

Child Set(s) - "AR2" 

Referencing - "V. A." 

Optimization/Efficiency - 83% 

Est. Software Stability - 99% 

Est. Hardware Stability - 12% 

funcCheckDataset("Security Drone Network"); 

Anomaly - Fire Escape ("Roof") 

One(1) Unit [Saff. Squirrel] Unresponsive. 

Blackbox Feed Unavailable. 

funcCheckDataset("Helpi"); 

Prize Counter Cameras - Unresponsive. 

East Arcade Cameras - No unusual data. 

Main Entrance Cameras - Anomaly Detected (4).  

Maintenance Tunnels Cameras - Anomaly Detected (1) 

funcSecurityBreach("Anomalies", 5, "Helpi", ["Main Entrance Cameras", "Maintenance Tunnels Cameras"]); 

Deleting Data... 

Data Expunged. 

ERR - Multiple Crew Offline. 

funcMassReboot(["Clearance Crew", "Cameras", Glamrock Series (F), Glamrock Series (C), Glamrock Series (CF), Glamrock Series (R), Security Puppet, Security Drone Network]); 

---

"...Okay? Anyone else gonna tell me what's goin' on?" Bailey asked and vaguely waved her hand around once Cassie was finished with her mini meltdown. 

Shorty still looked like she was pouting while Six and Mono simply weren't much for conversation, taking to nodding and gesturing to each other like Bailey wasn't there before turning to her and carefully walking up. Her shanks peeked out of her pockets and her baseball bat uncomfortably pressed between her shoulder blades and patch-covered jacket but she considered herself more than armed enough for whatever situation they'd found themselves in, likely little more than patrolling robots that were easy to walk around. In fact, she was more than happy to pass off the sharper one to Six before she revealed a decent steak knife from her oily raincoat. She was suddenly a lot less willing to part with any weapons when the ground shook and a gross, sticky sound like thick sloshing echoed all around them. One at a time, long tendrils soared and lashed out of one of the stairways. They seemed to stretch forever, reaching for anything sturdy enough to wrap around and batting aside whatever wasn't screwed down. She didn't wait for... that to emerge, she wasn't sure what it was but it wasn't human or some robot this over the top mall should have. Cassie stumbled beside her when she grabbed her hand and Mono, covering himself in a blue haze, flashed far distances. Six extremely quickly dispersed into clouds of smoke and black streaks behind her friend and sifted through the fake plants and crushed food carts. Not knowing where else to go, she dragged them up the curved metal stairs toward the elevators as something slivered into the open. It was mostly black, only broken up by the occasional glint of worn, dull metal or slime in the low neon lights, but there was a searing red glow glossing over the tile floor. She could only see some vague splotches of red beside a dark gray blob beneath and to the side of the glowing, crimson, angry, and glazed over dot that fell on them. Its neck seemed to stretch on and on, a ball of vines flailing in the stairway doorframe, stuck in the steps but slithering over the walls and tile floor as it unwound enough to squeeze more mass through. Bits of a metal joint craned its head upright as the undulating neck jostled it around and vibrated with a shrill roar like rusted steel grinding together.