Let The Walls Break Down

“ hey Cherish, it’s me, Roxy”

I stood there for a moment without saying anything. Maybe it’s another trick to ruin my life again. Another game where she always manages to win without giving the opponent a chance to fight back. It’s because everyone thinks that she’s good enough, but I think she’s just weak that’s why she is bringing somebody down by ruining her reputation. But I was still confused on why she’s calling me.

“You still there?” she asked. I looked at the phone and decided to put it down “no, please Cherish, don’t put down the phone” she said as I was about too, great.

“Kay, fine” I sighed “what do you want”

“Listen, I need help"

“Help?” I covered my mouth cause I was about to burst in to laughter “seriously? Like what I know is, you never needed one”

“No... I’m really serious. I’m in a strip club right now and I want you to come here at-“

“And why the fuck do you think I’ll come there and talk to you? You might just make me dance in a pole there and let me die in embarrassment”

I heard her sigh “Not gonna happen, I swear”

“Roxy, I don’t trust you… okay? And I haven’t’ still forgiven you after all you did then you expect me to come down there?”

“Well, I do want you to come down here, even if you don’t want too”

I smiled a bit and about to laugh hysterically. Hearing her like this is awesome, the whole gang should hear this “Oh wow, I’m seriously fascinated on how you act. What if I come down there and bring some cops with me”

“Look, this is not a joke” she said sternly “stop acting so immature, forget what I’ve done and listen to me once in a while, will you?”

“Huh-forget and listen to you? Hey you never listen to the people around you about your bad reputation and did awful things to my life. So do you think I’ll forget all of those shits and listen to you?”

There was a long moment of silence before she answered “no”

“Glad you know, I don’t think I will ever forgive you”

“I know you wouldn’t, cause I know that I’m a terrible woman, I admit I’m a stripper and a pole dancer”

I rolled my eyes “ I know that”

“But I guess the dirty bitch that you always know needs help now, and she needs it. Now”

“Dirty bitches don’t need any help. They do it there selves”

“But I’m different from the ones that you’re talking about”

“Really? It’s hard to tell”

“Please I swear I’ll never lay a finger on you and your friends once you helped me”

“I don’t buy it. Fuck you and your lies”

“And I know I’ll never have your trust but I’ll kill myself if I did lay a finger on them”

I looked at the toaster and looked at my friends who are having fun at the living room. Well I do want all of us to live a good life with no animal that’s ready to ruin us all. I don’t trust this girl; she never did anything good to make me believe. But maybe she does need something to change her reputation; she needs help in becoming a clean woman. How can she if she already messed up herself, well like what they said, there’s hope in everything you do.

I sighed “I’ll think about it”

“Great, meet me here at 6:00 pm. And please don’t bring anyone with you” then she hung up.