Let the Walls Breakdown pt.5

Kara and Leah went grocery shopping, while me and Beatrice are spending the time with boredom staring at the TV. The band are next dr, checking out there crews and staffs. Beatrice is playing with her curly hair, the while we are staring at the Tv. I'm waiting for someone who'll make a noise between us first.

" what's up with you and Alex in your bedroom yesterday?"

" huh?"

" he's smiling when he went downstairs"

" eeh, he's always like that"

" oh"

" how are you and Zack?"

She smiled at me " oh Cherish, he's such an amazing and lovable guy! I totally love him! We're going good, by the way"

I smiled at her back " that's great. good for you, but I though you're contented being single?"

" someone changed my mind"

" heh- that's awesome"

Later on, the boys are back. They are giggling all the way through here. Beatrice jumped off the couch when she saw ack to give him a kiss. They're cute, I love them together. I continued to stare at the Tv, soon as I found out that Jack's already beside me.

" hey Cherry!" he greeted with an annoying smile plastered on his face

" what?"

" where did Leah go? have you seen her? Kara's missing too"

" they went grocery shopping as soon as you guys left"

" aw okay. What did you say to Alex yesterday?"

" and what makes you ask that question?"

" he was trying to tell me a story yesterday but he cant since he was giggling all the way"

" well that's weird. I didnt told Alex anything yeterday"

" oh, then something's wrong with my fucking BBFFFFFF"

I laughed as he said that, when he stood up and went to the kitchen. I looked at my pale, thin arms and my blonde hair. I look magnorished, other girls look healthy, that's why they are pretty. I let out a loud sigh and clasped my face between my hands.

" why so sad dear?" Alex teased as he sat on the arm rest of the couch

" go away"

" aw come on Cherish" he stood up and kneeled infront of me, he removed the hands from my face " what did I did wrong this time?"

" what? after I told you how I feel about you and Roxy you'll just laugh it off?"

" kay I'm sorry. I was just surprised and all"

" stop joking. Its not funny. I know that you are expecting me to be jealous, moron"

" no I'm not. Why are you jealous anyway? You're a lot more better than her"

" yeah but not a lot more good looking"

" that's a fucking a lie. The worst lie I've ever heard" he gave me a soft peck and smiled.

I blushed, happens all the time when he give me one " you're serious?"

" yep" he stood up and was about to join the rest in the kitchen " now dont be sad mmkay?"

" mmkay" I smiled. Kara and Leah are back, bringing with them lots of plastic bags. I went outside, kinda happy today. The weather is warm today, it matches my mood. Suddenly, I saw some person climbing on the rooftop of the ATL's bus. I tried to see who it was, when his other pair of shoes came off and it almost dropped on my head.