Let the Walls Breakdown pt.4

Dinner time, we made a vegetable salad. I meant, a super bowl, vegetable salad since the members in the house grew. I prpared the plates while the others prepared something else. I noticed Beatrice as she glared at Roxy. I jerked her ribs inorder for her to cut it out.

I was about to put some vegetable salad in Roxy's plate when she stopped my hand " I dont eat carrots' she smiled. I raised my eyebrow to her, saying that she's insane. I became careful at scooping the vegetable salad for her, avoiding all the carrots.

" hey Cherish, stop being so nice to everyone and eat" Leah said

I rolled my eyesand sat down, accidentally kicking Roxy's legs since she's beside me

" AWCH!" she squeeked

" gosh, I'm so, so sorry" I glared at the others except for Alex since they are trying to control their laughter.

" Alex" she said in a seductive tone " what's her name?"

" oh right, I forgot to introduce them to you"

" I know your bandmates, but who are the girls?"

" Alex, you dont need to bother yourself introducing us to her" Leah smirked " hi, I'm Leah Olivia"

" I'm Kara Diakoulas" she smiled

" I'm Beatrice Leonard" Beatrice sneered which kinda creep Roxy off a bit.

" ImfCherfishJfonef" I said as I was stabbing my mouth with lots of food

" uh.. what?" Roxy asked

" omf sorfy lefmmf first finif chefing" I let her know. All of them giggled, while Roxy seemed amused. I gulped down the last carrot in my mouth " I'm Cherish Jones" I smiled

" well it was nice meeting you guys" she smiled

" how nice?" I asked, that made Alex kick my knee under the table " ow.." I whispered

" oh, is that a question?" she smiled as she looked at Alex

I chewed angrily at the carrot while glaring at her. The rest seemed shocked and impressed. Right, she's starting a war? then I wouldnt end it.

When dinner was done, I sat on the couch with Leah, Kara and Beatrice. The others are outisde playing football, while Alex and Roxy are having their moment on the other couch. I thought they were just close friends, then why does Roxy gave Alex a peck like almost a million times. And I got this feeling that I'm not the only one who thinks she's a slut.

" ugh, when is this bitch going home?" Leah groaned

" I dont know, lets just not hope that she's staying here"

Beatrice suddenly glared at her " is it me, or she looks like a prostitute?"

" Beatrice, I told you she's one of those girls who are spinning around a thin pole" Kara explained.

" eeh probably" I shrugged

After a while, she stood up and Alex escourted her on her way out. I followed them on the front door just to close it, atlast she's gonna leave.

" goodbye dwarf" I heard her whisper

" suck it" I sneered. What the fuck, I just met her like 3 hours ago then she's gonna say mean words to me? She's a bitch. As soon as Roxy left, the rest went back in.

" finally!" Jack yelled

" what do you mean?" Alex asked as he threw himself on the couch

" no I mean, I finally won on the game" he lied.