Let the Walls Breakdown pt.7

Alex’s pov

“ well, aren’t you guys the most cutest thing ever?” I slowly opened my eyes and saw Beatrice standing infront of me. “ hey, breakfast is ready, might want to start up to the morning with some energy boosters” she said as she went downstairs.

I wonder what she’s talking about lately, must be about Jack and Leah. My shoulder started to ache, felt like someone’s leaning on it. Until I founded out that someone is leaning on it, its Cherish. Really made my morning. The next thing I notice that I think she provided me some blanket and a pillow. I glanced at Cherish, she looks like a doll when she’s a sleep. Harmless and peaceful.

I kissed Cherish’s forehead “ morning princess” at that time, she slowly opened her eyes.

Cherish’s pov

I slowly opened my eyes, remembering that I slept outside my room with Alex. I looked up to to him, who is smiling sweetly down at me “ oh hey, morning”

“ how’s sleep?” he wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

“ good, aren’t you having a breakfast?”

“ I’m already having one”

I giggled “ shut up,  they are probably waiting for us downstairs”

At the kitchen, all of their eyes are following us as Alex is shaking his hair. Until I got an apple frm the refrigerator at and stared back at them.

“ why the fuck are you and Alex sleeping outside your room last night?” Rian asked

“ long fucking story”  Alex replied

“ my room got locked up inside so I..” I tried making up a reason, but failed.

Jack started rolling an apple on the counter “ guess who’s turning 22 tomorrow”

“ oh right” Zack pointed at me “ its your birthday tomorrow”

“ what do you like to happen on your birthday ?” Kara asked as she threw a cereal box away.

“ I don’t know, probably a simple party will do”

“ mmkay, simple slash wild party will definitely do” Lea smiled at me

I smiled back “yep, it would be a lot happier” After we agreed on that, there’s a loud knock on the door. I let the guys know that I’ll get it. When I opened the door and saw Roxy standing on the doorway, I quickly slammed the door close “ it’s a stranger”

“such a bitch!” Roxy yelled as she opened the door.

“and what gives you the courage to come here again?” I raised my left eyebrow to her

“ oh you know, the person who is the most dreamy here”

Alex sat on the couch and looked up to the both of us “ please, don’t ruin my morning”

“ oh don’t worry, I wont” she sat beside Alex and wrapped her arms around her “ tomorrow is my birthday bums”

“ like he cares” Jack sneered, obviously annoyed by Roxy

“ oh guess what Roxy” Beatrice grinned “ everyone doesn’t give a fuck about a slut’s birthday”

“yep” Alex break free and stood up “ what she says”

“ sweetie” she smiled at Beatrice sweetly “ no one gives a fuck about what you think about me either”

“ just get out of here Roxy” I mumbled “ its too early for the fresh air here to be polluted”