Let The Walls Break Down pt. 2

The crowds are cheering, my heart is racing. Leah is smiling the whole time we got in the crowd. While I'm looking dow, even if I bumped on a lot of people. Its like I've been here before, like it'll all start again. I looked up the stage and there he is, heard him laugh again, heard him shout, heard his voice and saw him again. Fuck flashbacks. I cant barerly look at him, all those wasted moments. But to be honest, I kinda miss him.

" Cherish! The fuck are you at?!" Leah shouted since its impossible for her voice to hear from all the noise.

" I'm here! Hey, how bout my camera?!"

" maybe we'll get it after the concert!"

" you mean, when the concert's done?!"

" that's what I've just said!"

" oh sorry! cant hear you clearly!"

" what do you mean by cherry?!"

" muffins?! I didnt say that, idiot!"

" dolls?!"

" oh just shut the fuck up!!" I finished. When Jack threw something on the other corner of the crowd, they started to fight over it. I rolled my eyes and looked at Leah, she's completely enjoying. I cant enjoy even if I try. I'm in the corner of pain, and it seems like it'll never end. 

After the concert, I stayed on the place where I was standing before while all of them left. Meaning I dont want to meet up with them again. Even if I'm desperate to see Rian, Kara, Zack and Jack again, I still cant do it. Alex? in his dreams. He might ask me what I'm doing there since  told him that I dont wanna see him again.

" Cherbear! Come on, lets meet up with them in backstage"

" Leah, hold on. I changed my mind, can we please go home now?"

" aw but I wanna see my Jackie" she pouted

" bu- but I-"

" and you told me you want your camera back"

" how bout if I go home then you get it, then return home"

" oh come on" she pulled my arm and led me to the backstage. I wanna jump off her grip, too tired to do it though. When we are at the entrace of the backstage, Leah smiled at the gaurd, meaning she's welcomed. I cant do this, I held the door knob of the door to stop Leah from pulling me inside.

" NOO! LEAAH! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!"

" you're insane Cherish, come on!"

" LEMME GO!" I shouted my lungs out

" let go of the door knob or it'll break!"

" I DONT CARE! JUST LEMME GO, PLEASE!"  at that moment, some people went near us, curious about the yelling. It was them, Jack, Rian, Zack and Kara. Alex wasnt around, good heavens.

" what the- Cherish?" Jack's eyes widened

I slowly let go of the door knob and looked down " hey guys, how's it going"

" aah! Cherish!" Kara jumped and gave me a tight hug. Wow, she sure does miss me " how are you ? I miss you so fucking much!"

" I miss you too" I smiled as she pulled away.

" what's up Cherry?" Jack gave me a high five

" the ceiling? like duh" I giggled

" still havent loose your humor" Jack giggled as he wrapped his shoulders around Leah

" yow Cherish, how's it going?" Zack smiled

" I'm going good" 

" Zack cried when you left" Rian laughed