Let The Walls Break Down pt 11

LEAH’S POV

I waited outside the strip club, walking randomly and hoping for them to come quick. What did Cherish have gotten herself in to? Such a curious little blonde girl, I hope it doesn’t get worst. I heard Cherish singing some songs noisily from the inside, now I’m terrified that the drunk people there might do something bad to her. I crossed my arms because of the breeze, nearly Christmas Eve. And I won’t allow my friends to have an horrible holiday this year.

Cherish’s car parked in front of me, they’re using hers… well they’re in trouble. Alex went out of the car, following with him the rest of the gang. He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and look deeply on my petrified eyes.

“Where is she?”

“She-she’s inside and she’s losing it” I stuttered. Alex rushed inside the strip club, Kara held my hand and smiled, saying that she’s gonna be okay. I smiled back and followed Alex in the strip club

ALEX’S POV

I pushed all the people in my way hardly, desperately searching for a blonde, pale girl. I don’t care if they gave me strange looks, they don’t know what I’m going through. Some people push me back but I discounted them, all I want was to reach the dance floor which I heard Cherish’s voice singing an out of tune song. I know Leah is behind me, probably worried too.

“Hi Alex” Roxy walked around me as she smiled “looking for someone?”

“Uh yeah I’m looking for-“

“Cherish?” she raised both of her drawn eyebrows “she’s leaving you Alex”

“What?”

“You’re lying, Cherish can’t do that. And believe me I’ve been beside her in every step of her way” Leah said

“Shut up, bitch” she glared at Leah “she told me that she doesn’t love you anymore, she also mentioned that you’re a jerk when both of you we’re in a relationship. She’s been cheating on you the whole time, Alex”

My heart sink as those words, one by one came out of Roxy’s mouth. I realized on how stupid I am for falling in love with her, and I realized that me and Cherish weren’t in a relationship anymore as Roxy smirked. Although it was so painful, I cleared it out of my mind.

“Who cares?” I mumbled “we’re just friends now. Just tell me where Cherish is”

“she’s trying to forget you right there” Roxy pointed with her long finger at the dance floor  while Leah rolled her eyes and groaned

She was dancing superficially with a huge guy on the dance floor, crowds cheering her name, begging for more.

I pushed the guy away from her “back off pal, hey you” I pointed at her “you’re going home” I grabbed her arm tightly.

“No!” she pulled away “you’re the one who should back off, pal!” she yelled and laughed madly.

“You’re drunk?”

“Why on earth are you talking to me? Just who the fuck are you?” she asked, still dancing. Jack and Rian came in the club, I gestured them to come help me pick up Cherish

“Wow, she’s drunk?” Jack asked me, smiling.

“And you’re so happy about that because?” I glared at him

“No I’m just surprised cause it was the first time”

“Oh okay now help me get her out of here” I yelled, the loud techno music is surpassing my voice. The three of us held Cherish’s arm like she’s being arrested. She squirmed the whole time and yelled for help.