Let the Walls Breakdown pt.6

hey guise :)

I'm really really sorry if it take me too long to update

I'm sorry  if I made u guys wait too long because I was busy from christmas to new year, lost internet connection, and I'm busy again from school. So I'm really sorry, hope you guys will understand and enjoy =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cleaned my wound with some water and alcohol, then I planned to wrap it up with a cloth again. But I dont know how, only Alex can do it. Speaking of Alex, I wonder how is he doing outside? He started at 5:10 pm, and now its 6:20 pm. He's starting to convince me.. but no, still not letting him in.

" Cherish! do you feel better now?"

" sadly, no"

" seriously, are you okay?"

" will you please stop asking that painful question?"

" mmkay, sorry"

I put away the cloth and sat on the floor, leaning on my door. Which means, behind the door that I'm leaning to is Alex, probably leaning on the door too. " hey, its almost dinner time"

" who cares?"

" you're stomach says you do"

" stop it Cherish. I'm not gonna eat unless you come out of this room"

" okay, suite yourself" I stood up and sat back on my bed, keeping my wound away from everything.

ALEX'S POV

Man, this girl's really a pain. But, I can handle it. Jack went upstairs and started looking around, must be looking for me.

" who are you looking for, dude?"

" oh, there you are. Dinner, you coming?"

" nah"

" mmkay, how bout Cherish!"

" I wont" she yelled from inside the room.

" okay" he shrugged " what's going?"

" you really need to ask that?" I knocked on Cherish's door to give him a clue.

" oh, right" he went downstairs " good luck with that bro.

CHERISH'S POV

Cant stop thingking about what happend, hard to overcome. Alex just dont understand how I feel standing there, right there infront of them. It feels like there's a bullet that passed through me when that happend. Its not just fucking right, I hate that whore. And did I just hear that Alex is not eating because of me?

" hey you should eat" I yelled

" why the fuck should I if you're not?"

I paused for a moment " aw that's sweet.. Like seriously, you're not funny"

" I'm serious" I heard two noise from the door outside " I'm not gonna move here"

" but I just heard you moved-"

" oh sorry. I mean I'm not gonna stand up here until you come out or open the door"

" until tomorrow, sounds good?"

" sounds better"

" suite yourself" wow he's tough. I bet he's sneaking off right now. I stood up and peeked through the key hole, he's still there. I wonder how long he can handle it, and I wonder how long I can handle staying in my room with no food, water, entertainment  and other stuffs.