Chapter 1

Having just graduated from NTU, I had three months to kill as I already had a permanent job in hand. After one month of partying and being single, I was bored to death and my funds were running dangerously low. Searching online for a temporary job, nothing seemed to get my attention and I almost gave up.

Then I saw it - "Condo Swim Coach Wanted". Being from the swimming team since poly days meant this was a job I could do easily as I had all the required qualifications. And who knew the added benefits it would bring? The condo was relatively new and being in the heartlands meant I didn't have to travel too far.

After a quick interview, I was disappointed to learn that my "students" would be kindergarten kids. Oh well, I guess I'll have to look out for MILFs. But after a few weeks, there was no such luck. Late afternoon lessons meant most of the parents were still at work and the kids were accompanied by their maids, none of whom looked remotely attractive.

Although they took quick glances at my toned body, they rushed off after lessons. At least I could make free use of the condo facilities which were pretty deserted at that time.

The pool and gym were my favorite places to hang out after giving lessons, as they were quite large for a suburban condo. I enjoyed getting my body back into shape, and it was free. One thing I found strange, however, was that the shower/changing room was quite small and unisex.

There were just five cubicles of showers facing five basins along a narrow corridor, which was a dead end. It was almost as if they expected everyone to return home to their own units to shower and change. Usually, there was nobody else, and I didn't need to go past the first cubicle.

On Monday afternoon, I got a pleasant surprise. Accompanying one of my kindergarten students for his lesson was a young teenage girl, probably in secondary school. I greeted my little student enthusiastically and took the opportunity to have a quick chat with his young minder. Apparently, their maid was not well, and Serena had to send her little brother for his lesson.

While talking to her, I noticed that she kept looking at my body, but the way she looked was different from the maids. Not that I minded, of course. After the lesson, the maids rushed off with their kids, but Serena didn't seem to be in any hurry. She asked if I was leaving already, and I told her about my usual routine of working out for another two hours. She shyly bid me goodbye and disappeared with her younger brother.

The condo gym was facing the pool, and its floor-to-ceiling glass walls meant I had a clear view of everything inside and outside. I left for the gym and returned after about an hour to continue my swim. All this while, I was unaware of a pair of eyes that were looking down at me from the opposite block, watching my every move.

A short while later, I noticed a familiar face walking towards the pool alone. It was Serena, but her appearance seemed to have changed a bit. Earlier in the day she had looked pretty normal, wearing black slacks and a loose t-shirt. Now, her shoulder-length hair was tied up and she had changed into light blue FBT shorts and a tight white singlet, accentuating her developing assets.

I could even make out the lacy patterns underneath. My jaw dropped, but I quickly regained my composure before anyone could see. But she caught me looking and I was sure I saw a slight smile on her face. Two can play that game. I got out of the pool slowly and stood in front of her, dripping wet in my black trunks.

Letting her take in the scene for a moment, I greeted her, enquiring about where she was going. "Provision shop," she mentioned, and she was sweet enough to ask me if I wanted anything, which I declined. She took one last look at me and walked past me as I enjoyed the back view of her tight FBT-covered butt.

Wait! This girl was way too young for me and I didn't want to get into trouble. But a bulge had already formed in my trunks and I headed towards the showers.

Once I hit the showers, I took my time as usual. After all, there was no hurry and there was no one else. Due to long hours in the pool, I knew I had to take care of myself, especially my hair. I set about putting shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel, one after the other, letting each one work for a few minutes.

As I was wiping myself dry and putting on my clothes, I realized that someone had entered the changing room hurriedly, their slippers squeaking on the wet floor. The cubicle next to mine was suddenly occupied and in a few seconds, I saw a pair of light pink panties and familiar blue FBT shorts on top of the dividing partition between cubicles.

That was quickly followed by the sound of a long, steady stream of liquid hitting the toilet floor and a pungent aroma lifting through the air. Someone was taking a piss half-naked next to me and I knew who it was! I examined the partition wall closely again, but it was of no use. No gaps, no way to see the other side discreetly.

Oh well, it was unisex after all. I quickly finished changing and stepped out of my cubicle just as the other cubicle door opened. Yes, it was Serena! She smiled sheepishly at me but didn't seem surprised to see me. "Paiseh, urgent. The toilet outside spoiled so it's locked and I couldn't use it," she mentioned.

There was a single handicapped toilet outside just before the changing room and I did recall seeing a sheet of paper pasted on the door. "It's okay. You gotta go when you gotta go!" I said as we both chuckled in front of the basins, admiring each other from the reflection of the wall mirrors. I proceeded to comb my hair while she quickly washed her hands and soon she was off, waving and bidding me goodbye sweetly. I couldn't wait for the next day.