Chapter 11

Pulling her knees towards her stomach, she lifted her buttocks and quickly removed her panties. Lying face down, pantless, I'm sure she wanted me to continue. As I continued to massage the folds of her buttocks, she slowly spread her legs even further.

From behind, the folds of her moist labia were coming into view. I could now clearly see her tight puckered anus and glistening slightly open vulva with a thin fuzz of hair below.

Even with a raging erection, I was determined to continue my massage. Softly tracing a line between her buttocks, I used both thumbs to pull apart her anus slightly and then let go.

After doing this a few times, I moistened my index finger and inserted the tip while gently pulling the opening apart. With no experience there, I was unsure of how she would react. It felt tight and I didn't dare go more than a few millimeters. I made a mental note and moved on.

Squeezing, opening, and circling with slight pressure from both thumbs, she felt her big and small lips flowing with her natural juices. I avoided direct pressure on her love hole and clitoris, teasing at the edges until she was squirming in delight. From her position, she tugged at my shorts and I obliged by removing them to free my dick.

Careful not to repeat the same mistake, I slipped on a condom that I had brought. With her still lying face down, I penetrated her from behind. This position seemed unfamiliar to both of us, so I slipped out as she pulled up her knees and placed her arms on the bed.

I was slightly taken aback when she loudly exclaimed "Doggie!" but I didn't care. With both my arms on her buttocks, I just thrust blindly, waiting for her guidance. I felt my tip stop at something tight and dry before she grabbed my shaft and positioned it at the right entrance. It slipped in easily and her moans coupled with the slurping sounds of her tight, wet pussy were driving me wild.

She suddenly moved away and told me to lie down. Straddling my waist, she then climbed on top of me and proudly exclaimed "Cowgirl!" Riding me enthusiastically, I felt her tight pussy pulse around my shaft as she came and screamed in ecstasy.

She then collapsed onto the bed and placed a pillow under her buttocks, eager to return the favor. As I mounted her, she proudly exclaimed "Missionary!" As much as I was amused, I was more concerned about what I was feeling below and after a few deep thrusts, I unloaded multiple waves while grunting and groaning in pleasure. As I lay spent and rolled off her, it was then that I spotted a dark figure peering from the corner.

She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, intently watching us. "Serena!" I exclaimed in shock. I glanced at Linda, but she didn't seem too surprised. Suddenly, it dawned on me. Had Linda known that Serena was watching us? Was she calling out our sexual positions for Serena's benefit? The possibility was mind-blowing.

"Help me darling", went Linda to Serena who promptly got up. Taking a box of tissues from the desk, Serena held it out for us. Linda grabbed a few sheets, spread her legs wide, and nonchalantly wiped her dripping pussy right in front of her daughter.

In another time and place, this would have been extremely erotic, but I was still in shock, sitting dumbly with no reaction. Serena came nearer and offered me the tissues, her eyes fixed on my flaccid, condom-covered cock. I nodded in appreciation, took a few sheets, and slipped off the rubber. I realized it was the first time she was seeing me naked.

A whimper made us turn. Linda had put her injured foot on the floor and regretted it immediately. We went over to help her, supporting her on either side and brought her to the toilet where she washed up on her own with the door open. After I had a quick shower, I bid the ladies goodbye.

The next morning, we met for breakfast and Linda's foot seemed to be much better, as she was able to walk on her own albeit slowly. The restaurant manager came to our table for a chat and we were amused when he mistook us for siblings.

Serena cheekily started calling me "Kor" while I called Linda "Jie", especially when the manager or a waiter passed by. It was a good cover, and somehow the titles stuck and we had a good laugh.

After having our fill at the buffet, we went to the lobby to check out the available activities for the day. We spotted the shuttle bus schedule to town and decided to go shopping. After returning to our rooms to change and grab some essentials, we hopped on the bus, which brought us to a large mall quite a distance away.

The prices seemed quite reasonable, and the ladies were delighted. However, my thoughts were on what had happened the night before. After much walking, we decided to take a break and go for a light lunch. We chose a place that we couldn't find back home anymore; A&W.

We ordered favorites such as Coney Dogs, Root Beer Floats, and Waffles. After the meal, Serena left for the restroom, and I had the chance to talk to Linda alone. I had to know.

"Jie, you knew Serena was watching us have sex, huh?" I blurted softly. She nodded with a smile. After seeing my confused expression, she explained in detail. "I accidentally caught Serena touching herself a few weeks ago when I came home early from school."

"In my time, nobody talked to me about these things and I was a virgin until marriage. But nowadays, it's different. She is old enough to make her own choices, and I should be guiding her so that she's safe. Anyway, you passed the test last night when you wore the condom. Good boy," Linda said nonchalantly and went back to her root beer float.

"Test? What test?" I wasn't sure what Linda was talking about. I probably still looked confused, and she seemed to know it as if she was enjoying my confusion. After a while, she leaned in closer, looked into my eyes, and said, "Guess whose name I heard Serena whisper when she was touching herself?"

Finally, I understood.