Chapter 8

As we took the lift down to the basement car park, I noticed Linda's attire. She was wearing a simple cream T-shirt and black sweatpants. She seemed to be pulling and adjusting her t-shirt uncomfortably every few minutes since we left the house, and I finally realized why in the bright lift.

Two points at her chest were peeking out from under her thin t-shirt, and her nipples hardened in the cool air of the lift. She didn't wear a bra at home and hadn't changed when we left. She caught me looking and I just smiled.

"Tsk, I should have changed," she said, going on about giving a free show to everyone. I reassured her that there was no one around so late and that it was only going to be the two of us as she was driving. She seemed to be a bit more at ease after that. We soon reached her black Camry in the basement and drove off with the radio playing love songs.

As expected, the roads were relatively clear and we were alone at most traffic stops. However, the roads were still wet from the earlier downpour, so we kept to a safe speed. Linda was quiet for the entire drive, except when singing along to the radio.

I kept glancing at Linda's petite chest, with the seat belt pressing against the soft material. She caught me looking a couple of times but didn't say anything. Her nipples seemed to have softened and the pokies were no longer visible. About midway through the journey, I planned something bold to break the ice.

As soon as the car came to a stop at a red light, I traced the edge of the seat belt across Linda's chest and playfully flicked one of her nipples, barely visible beneath her clothing. "Oi!" she exclaimed, trying to cover her chest with her hands.

The light turned green and she had no choice but to drive off with her chest unprotected, her hands on the wheel. I took the opportunity and flicked the other nipple as she protested verbally. By now, both nipples were hard again and poked clearly against her t-shirt. I just chuckled.

At the next stop, she got her revenge. As soon as the car stopped, she grabbed my crotch firmly and laughed loudly. My semi-erect penis was squeezed, but luckily my testicles were spared. I pretended to be in pain, but the action caused my penis to become even more erect, creating a bulge in my jeans.

The lack of underwear and the rough material of the jeans were making it increasingly uncomfortable for my growing member. Soon it was becoming unbearable. As she moved off with her eyes on the road, I swiftly unzipped my jeans, and my fully-sized penis was released and stood proudly from the opening of my jeans.

Linda caught sight of it while driving and for a moment her eyes were fixed on it instead of the road. I pointed ahead and she refocused her attention. Now it was my turn. As she drove, I took my hand and squeezed her crotch through her pants. She protested loudly. Instead of feeling anything soft, what I felt was hard and papery. I was confused for a moment, but then it dawned on me; she was wearing a pad.

On one hand, I was relieved as this meant her period had arrived and I was safe, even though I had ejaculated inside her in the shower cubicle. She probably even planned it that way. But on the other hand, it now meant I could only have limited physical activity with her today. Well, something was better than nothing. I had to act quickly. I was almost home.

Just before we reached my block, I asked her, "So how?" She looked at me blankly and replied, "So how what?" I pointed to my fully erect dick sticking out of my jeans and said, "I can't go home like this. It's your fault." We had some banter about who started it and who was at fault, but we both agreed something had to be done.

She thought for a while, and as we reached my block, she turned into the multi-story car park next to it. We proceeded to the third deck, and as expected, there wasn't a soul around. As soon she parked the car, she grabbed two tissues from the box on the dashboard and passed them to me, saying, "Go ahead," in a motherly manner.

I looked at her blankly as I took the tissues from her. "Go on, do what you must do to release and bring it down. Just pretend I'm not here, okay?" she said comfortingly. Not exactly what I had in mind but I didn't want to push it.

Unbuttoning my jeans, I wrapped the tissues around my hardened shaft. I visualized both Serena and Linda as I pumped myself up and down. I tried to place my hand on Linda's thigh but was given a hard tap, so I withdrew reluctantly. Frankly, this was the first time I was masturbating with a pure spectator with no participation. After what felt like a long time, I knew it was going nowhere, so I stopped.

Linda looked at me impatiently. "I can't do this alone, with you just watching. Will you help me?" I went. She nodded. So, with some fresh tissues, I resumed my stroking while placing my other hand on her thigh again. There was no resistance. I knew that South was a no-go, so I moved my hand to the base of her t-shirt and slipped underneath.

Rubbing her flat tummy, inch by inch I crept upwards until I could feel her under-boobs. I then grabbed her entire breast, one by one, softly kneading and circling her nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips. This surprised me, as I had always thought girls couldn't be aroused when they were having their period. I guess I could notch it up a bit.

I stopped stroking and pulled her hand to my cock, pumping hand in hand. She seemed to understand and continued giving me a hand job as I let go to explore her upper body in the darkened car. I leaned over to her and, pulling her t-shirt up, I suckled each breast, each nipple with my lips, tongue, and entire mouth. She stopped stroking momentarily as her moans became louder, but she continued anyway. I knew I could cum soon, but I just wanted more. I held off as long as I could.

Eventually, her hand grew tired as her stroking slowed. I made my move. I stopped sucking her nipples and gently pulled her head toward my crotch. She paused for a moment before removing the tissue and taking my mushroom-shaped head into her small mouth. Slowly, her tongue twirled and worked on the head before she took almost the whole shaft in, slurping with fantastic suction, in and out.

I just lay back and enjoyed it. It wasn't long before I felt a familiar feeling in my balls. "I'm cumming," I whispered hoarsely above the building pleasure. It would be a shame to dirty the car, and the smell of cum would linger for God knows how long. Surely she knew this as well.

With her bobbing even quicker with increasing suction, I unloaded wave after wave of my creamy juice into her mouth. Her small mouth obviously couldn't hold it all in, and she had to hold tissues to her chin to catch the dripping balance. Once I was done, she promptly opened the car door on her side and spat the entire contents onto the car park floor. I thoughtfully offered her the wet tissues I had spotted at the side of the seat before using a piece myself to clean up.

I smiled at her as she adjusted her t-shirt and hair. "Naughty boy! Looks like you're feeling better," she said as she bid me goodnight and shooed me away, mindful of how long it had taken to send a supposedly sickly me home.

As I made my way down the car park on my own, I could hear her tires screeching at every turn as she exited and sped into the silent night. Hopefully, her husband, Michael, didn't notice anything amiss. Another great day had passed with both Serena and Linda. I couldn't wait for more.