Chapter 4

As I entered the changing room, I was deep in thought. On one hand, I could tell that Serena wanted me and we were keen to explore further. It would be a waste to let this opportunity pass. On the other hand, I had already achieved a lot today and shouldn't push it, especially at the prospect of corrupting this sweet young thing at her age. But so far, I had not forced her to do anything she didn't want to do.

The click of the toilet door unlocking and opening brought me out of my thoughts. I decided to leave things to her as usual. I waited for her to enter the changing room and made eye contact with her. Once our eyes locked for those brief moments, I turned around and made my way to the furthest cubicle. Once inside, I closed the door but left it partially open as I turned on the shower. The ball was in her court.

So far, this was the most deliberate action I had taken to get her. The fear of being caught with her in the same cubicle itself was serious enough regardless of what happened within. As the warm shower hit my face, I could hear my heart beating in anticipation.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the sound of another shower being turned on in the neighboring cubicles. Okay, she had chosen. I was disappointed yet relieved at the same time. I went on to shampoo my hair slowly in my trunks.

As the lather on my hair formed with my eyes shut tightly, I didn't notice that the shower in the other cubicle had been turned off. The changing room was silent again as someone crept into my cubicle without making a single sound. I almost jumped out of my skin when I suddenly heard the click of the door being locked from behind.

My first instinct was to turn on the shower at full blast and wash off the shampoo, but surprisingly, no water came out. I tried to open my eyes, but the contact lens inside screamed in pain. As I fiddled with the faucet and heater, I felt my trunks being pulled down and removed from under me.

Two soft pillows pressed against my back as a pair of slender hands reached for my expanding shaft. I could feel her erect nipples, and she seemed bigger without the confines of her bikini top. I reached backward blindly and was greeted with the soft curves of her bottom, absent of any garment. It looked like her bikini was totally off.

With all the privacy around us, she seemed to have no inhibitions and started stroking my monster until I was full size. I just enjoyed the feeling with my eyes closed, wondering how far we would go. In the small confines of the cubicle, I knew there were only limited things we could do with limited time, so I had to guide her while she had full control. I was getting hornier by the second.

I turned towards her and made her turn too, so now I was behind her. Dipping down low, I placed my long, erect shaft between her slightly open legs and moved upwards until I felt the sides of her thighs, nestled between the soft folds of her buttocks and nether regions.

I remained still, letting her decide what to do. Very soon, she started moving her hips forward and backward, rubbing my dick between her pussy lips and coating the entire length with her warm, sticky juices. My engorged head felt the entrance to heaven a few times, but probably due to the angle and size, did not enter. I knew that would be my final conquest if she wanted it.

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her soft breasts, playing with her small nipples. She instinctively bent over at the waist, positioning me perfectly for doggy style. With my back against the wall, I had nowhere to move as she began to back up onto me. After a momentary pause, she proceeded to move further back, allowing my head to enter her. She let out a muffled moan before allowing my entire length to slide in with little resistance, inch by inch. This time, a more audible moan escaped from her.

I had deflowered a few virgins in my younger years and I had no doubt that she was one based on her behavior in the pool. But now that I was in her, I was surprised that things were going so well. She was tight, but her natural lubrication seemed to make it so smooth. Her hymen also seemed absent, likely due to her swimming and sporty lifestyle.

I withdrew slowly almost all the way and started to insert again, pumping in deep at an increasing tempo. I took things slowly, not wanting to hurt her. "Aarrghhhh..." she went as I hit her depths and started to move her hips in sync with my penetration.

She seemed to be enjoying it rather than being in pain, and very soon I started feeling familiar contractions in her love passage. Stifling a scream between her teeth, she finally came as her tightness pulsed around my engorged tool. The feeling was out of this world and a swelling in my balls signaled my imminent release.

Although I was high and aroused beyond compare, the last thing I wanted was to ejaculate inside and get her pregnant at such a young age. The consequences for both of us would be disastrous and I was certainly not ready for it. As the end was near, I knew the only way was to pull out in time. A few more pumps and it would be my turn to climax safely outside.

At least that was the plan. As I increased my pace until the point of no return, she backed up until my back was against the door. I had no space to pull out and frantically pushed against her wet body in futility as I convulsed deep within her with my hot, plentiful cum. "Fuck, oh yes! Fuck, oh no! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I muttered under my breath as I unloaded in a mix of sheer pleasure and dreaded guilt.

After releasing multiple waves of pleasure, I managed to pull out and a sinking feeling came over me. Still in my dazed state, I thought hard about what to say next. It wasn't entirely my fault, but the damage had been done. Just as I was about to open my mouth, a knock on the door from outside startled me. "Hello, security. Please open up."

Shit. As if I wasn't in enough trouble already.