Chapter 16 [End]

As soon as we were alone, Yanti burst into tears. At first, I panicked. It was not my intention to scare her, and now I would be in a lot of trouble for accosting and cornering her. Just as I feared the worst, she suddenly hugged me and cried even harder. Now I was confused and relieved at the same time. So, it was probably something else. Her soft, ample breasts pressed against my chest and the smell of her hair was beginning to have an effect on me.

I tried to stop her from crying to find out what had happened. Apparently, another maid had told her that her employer was thinking of sending Yanti home because there were rumors of her having boyfriends. To me, this was incredulous, as this information was from another maid and not her employer.

But to someone simple like Yanti, it was scary as hell. I tried to reason with her, and she calmed down enough to smile at her own foolishness. Just in time, the little boy had also finished showering. Yanti seemed to be back to her normal self, and they left.

The next day, my condo access card didn't seem to be working as I stood trying to open the side gate. I made my way to the main guard house and, as usual, Moses was there alone. I explained the problem to him and he helped me check the card. "All okay now. Enjoy," he said as he smiled broadly and passed the card back to me through the small opening in the glass.

I took my card and hurried in, as I was about to be late for class. As soon as I left the vicinity of the guard house, I noticed a small yellow Post-it note stuck to my access card. "02-12-10 4pm" was all it said. I didn't think much about it, stashed the card in my bag, and rushed for my class.

At about 3pm, I retrieved the card as I made my way to change out of my trunks. I wondered what I had been doing a year ago at 4pm on 2nd December 2010, as written on the post-it note. After changing, I was about to rush off as the weather did not look too good.

As I was passing the lobby of Block 3 towards the side gate, I caught sight of the number 03-01-01 on the door of the ground floor unit. Wait, was the number on the Post-it note a condo unit number? Blk 2, 12th floor, unit 10? Was I supposed to be there at 4pm? Well, only one way to find out.

I made my way to the lift lobby of Block 2. As the lifts were controlled by card for security purposes, I knew I was not supposed to have access. So, I hesitantly scanned my card and was surprised when the light turned green and I was able to press the button for the twelfth floor. This was my first indication that I was on the right path. Once I reached the floor, I walked slowly toward the unit at the end of the corridor, unsure of what to expect. I looked at my watch and it was a few minutes past four o'clock.

The door of the unit was slightly ajar and I peered inside. Unable to see anything, I pushed the door which opened with a loud creak. Stepping inside, I looked around the empty unit. It looked like nobody had stayed there for years. "Who's there?" went a familiar female voice from the furthest room. Just as I moved towards that room, a soft pull brought me over to the kitchen. At first, I thought it was Moses, but instead it was Michael.

Putting his finger to his lips, he commanded my silence. I just nodded dumbly. He then waved his finger around, asking me to remove my clothes, save my underwear. He then handed me something that completely baffled me - a black leather mask. It had two big circular cutouts for the eyes and a series of small holes around the nose area. The mouth area was just smooth leather.

I wondered how anyone could breathe, especially me, who was used to using my mouth to inhale. Flipping it around, the inside was lined with velvet, but the opening at the neck seemed too small to fit my head. Michael saw my confused look and proceeded to assist.

He opened a discreet zip at the side of the mask and passed it to me. I put it on and zipped it up hesitantly. It was surprisingly comfortable and a hollow formed between my mouth and nose, making it easy to breathe. He pointed outside and I was on my way in just a mask and underwear. I imagined I probably looked like a wrestler from WWF.

I peeped into the other room. On one side was a tripod with a small camera attached and two floodlights on either side, switched off. Next to the tripod was a small circular device on the floor which I could not see clearly in the dim room. On the other side of the room was a bare wooden table and a single wooden chair with someone sitting on it, facing the camera.

She was also wearing a black leather mask, halfway with pointy ears on top, just like Catwoman. She was butt naked, her hands tied to the back of the chair and each ankle tied to each chair leg. This position made her breasts jut out and her thighs spread open. Suddenly, the floodlights switched on, and "Catwoman" caught sight of me. Our eyes met and we instantly knew who each other was.

Sadly, the author stopped writing here, but we might continue it in the future