Chapter 12

Serena's return interrupted our discussion, so we finished up our meal and wondered what to do next. Linda's foot was still of concern, so more walking was out. We consulted the mall directory and decided on a movie that was to start soon.

We quickly made our way to the cinema on the top floor and chose a romantic comedy that I wasn't too crazy about, but the girls seemed interested. They went to purchase the tickets while I guarded our shopping bags.

When we entered the hall, it was sparsely filled with a few locals in the middle. I noticed it looked like any other theater, except for one major difference; located about two meters behind the last row of seats were five empty couple sofas that were spread evenly apart.

What was more surprising was that the gals plopped themselves on one of these sofas while I was assigned to a normal seat. I was now going to watch a boring movie alone. As I made my way with a long face, Serena pulled me towards their sofa. Apparently, these sofa seats were considered cheap by our standards, but needed to be booked in pairs, hence my normal seat. With the two of them being small and slim, there was enough space for all three of us.

I ended up in the middle of the dark, chilly cinema, and each of them took out a shawl as a cover. I was not too concerned, as I was used to the cold. As the movie ran, the women squeezed closer to me in need of heat. With both their breasts pressing against my shoulders from both sides, I naturally got an erection and warmed up even more.

Their shawls were not giving them enough protection, so now their hands went under my t-shirt too. As I was already bored, I decided to make things interesting. First, I warmed my hands by rubbing them against their thighs. Then, I stuck each hand under the shawls into Linda's and Serena's t-shirts, the same as they were doing to me.

But I went a step further and snaked my hand into each one's bra cup, giving a soft squeeze of their breasts with my warm hands. They didn't seem too concerned and just appreciated the heat. It was interesting having a live comparison, with a different-sized breast in each hand, with Linda's being bigger, of course.

I wanted to push even further. I pulled Serena's right hand from under my t-shirt and placed it into the warm crevice of my shorts and underwear. She didn't dare to move her hand against my raging erection. I then took Linda's hand and did the same, placing it next to Serena's in my crotch.

Then, at the same time, I inserted each of my hands into each of their shorts and panties, pressing my palms against their soft pussies. Before they could react, I gently rubbed my middle finger against their slit. I knew I had hit the spot when both of them parted their legs and started to get wet. Serena's was smoother, but Linda's was wetter. I guess they were warmed up now.

By now, my dick was at full mast and I needed to do something, not caring where I was. Nobody was looking in our direction and the shawls provided adequate cover. Without thinking, I removed my hand from Serena's crotch and pulled down my trousers and underwear slightly. I positioned her hand around my shaft and pump as I continued fingering Linda's clitoris.

But it was likely the poor girl's first time giving a handjob and she was uncertain of what to do. As if reading my mind, Linda came to the rescue. Instead of pumping me directly, she repositioned Serena's hand and held it over, guiding her. The younger girl eventually got it right and I slipped my hand into her panties again.

It was too much for me and I climaxed violently, ejaculating my semen directly onto the shawl that was covering us. Linda used it to clean my cock and Serena's hand, and we decided it was time to leave, heading straight for the restroom first. After a quick stop at the grocery store, we were back at our resort.

Back at the resort, we had a short rest before meeting up for dinner. The meal was a Mediterranean buffet, and at the end, there was a lucky draw. I didn't win anything, but the two girls got vouchers for the in-house spa. We decided to head back to our rooms to pack, as we were checking out the next day.

At around 10pm, the room bell rang. It was Serena, alone. "Kor, mummy went to the spa. She told me to come find you," she explained as she entered. Her hair was damp and she was dressed simply in a white t-shirt and light blue FBT shorts.

As I had just started packing, things were strewn all over the floor. Serena asked if she could help, but I declined. She then lay down on the bed and watched TV. I had bought multiple packets of snacks for my family, which were proving to be a challenge to pack into my small duffel bag.

Not helping was the sight of her lying down with her creamy legs, shifting her position often to get comfortable. Her loose running shorts were giving me glimpses of the white lining underneath, stretched over her pubic region and the curves of her butt. It was too much to bear. I dumped all the snacks into one big plastic bag and went to lie down next to her.

Serena thoughtfully turned off the television and turned to lie on her side facing me. "Finished, Kor? Who asked you to buy so many snacks? Fatty!" she said jokingly. I pulled up my t-shirt to proudly expose my six-pack and playfully told her that she was the one who was fat. In return, she also pulled up her t-shirt to expose her belly button and slim tummy with just a little bit of baby fat. It was cute and sexy at the same time. We both laughed as she stuck out her tongue.

Switching gears a bit, a more serious look came over her face. "Kor, what were you and Mum talking about earlier at A&W?" she asked. I told her that we were talking about her growing up and doing things. "What things?" she asked. "Well, everyone needs to release. Just need to be safe," I said figuratively, not wanting to embarrass her. "Aiyah. What do you mean, Kor?" she asked in exasperation.

Well, I saw no point in beating around the bush. I told her what Linda had told me. "Yes, mummy has talked to me about having sex. But she saw me pleasuring myself, huh? I didn't know," she said, her face turning red. I reassured her that masturbation was a normal part of growing up. "Well, I guess we're even. I saw mummy once too. What's more, she was using toys."

"I know where she keeps them, but I don't dare use them because I'm still a virgin," said Serena. Apparently, the two girls had talked at length about sex, but not about masturbation. Hearing all this gave me a hard-on again. I decided to press on.

Apparently, Serena had heard about pleasuring herself from her school friends but only recently started doing it. And she admitted that the only thing better than that was when I licked her to an orgasm that time at the pool changing room. Now more curious than embarrassed, she asked me how men did it. Was it like in the movie theater earlier?

Hearing this, I suddenly had a radical idea.