Chapter 13

"Since you want to see how a guy masturbates," I said to Serena, "How about I see you too? Do you believe I've never seen a girl masturbate before? We can do it together if you like," I suggested.

She looked at me for a moment with her big eyes while lying down, contemplating my proposal. She then bent her knees to her chest and pulled off her FBT shorts, revealing no panties and a smooth, fair pussy. Clamping her legs shut, she said, "Your turn." I did not have to be told twice. Lying flat on my back, I stripped off my shorts and briefs, leaving my top on. My penis was fully erect, sticking straight up, ready for action.

Seeing this, she opened her legs and gave me a fantastic view of her pussy in its full glory. Smooth and fair, the curvature of her pubic hair ended with her puffy outer labia. Her inner labia were slightly spread, exposing an open vaginal opening and protruding clitoris, all pink and glistening in the room light. Every detail was visible and I was extremely pleased to finally see it in its full glory. My pre-ejaculate was leaking by now and I started pumping away.

Looking at me for a few moments, she dipped two fingers into her mouth. She then closed her eyes and brought her moistened digits to her genital area, rubbing between her gaping labia. As more lubrication started oozing from her vaginal opening, a single finger breached the entrance, showing her inexperience with her small tight vagina. Soon her focus went to her protruding clitoris and sensual moans were escaping from her. I was captivated by the sight and started pumping faster.

I was about to burst, but I didn't want to lose the moment too soon. I pulled down the top of her singlet and bra, exposing part of her small breasts. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, and she opened her eyes in surprise. She placed her hands on either side of my head, and I felt her wet fingers on my ears. With my head against her chest, she looked down at me with a glassy gaze. Barely audible, I heard her whimper, "Kor, use your mouth," as she pushed my head down. The invitation was unmistakable.

Repositioning myself, I moved between her open, bent legs and took a long whiff of her girly scent as I gazed upon her moist, gaping pussy in front of me. Planting a kiss smack in the center, I extended my tongue and worked it, circling around, darting into her love hole and softly flicking her swollen clit.

As she moaned without care, her juices really started flowing now, wetting my nose, chin, and possibly the bedsheet below as she pushed my head closer. With the end nearing, her thighs clamped on my head and her whole body convulsed in pleasure as she came.

Wave after wave, her grip finally loosened and I was able to lift up my head and look at her contented face as she smiled shyly. I thought finally I could jack off, possibly with her help. But my thoughts were interrupted when she spoke. Looking directly into my eyes, she whispered, "Kor, I'm ready."

Ready? For? Wait! It finally hit me.

A million thoughts started running through my head. I may not be a virgin but this would be my first time taking a girl's virginity; and someone so young and pure. But she was old enough to decide for herself and I even had her own mother's pseudo-consent. Looking at Serena still lying down with her legs open, my dick took over.

"Are you sure?" I asked in confirmation as I took the condom. She nodded enthusiastically as she placed a pillow under her bottom and spread a small towel between them. She was clearly ready. Slipping on the lubricated condom, I could see that she was still wet as I knelt between her legs.

Rubbing my staff up and down her slit, I placed my head at her entrance. She had by now turned her head to the side and had her eyes closed, apparently ready for any pain. I slowly pushed in and my dick disappeared into her pussy. Not wanting to hurt her, I proceeded slowly, pausing at every centimeter and letting her body adjust to my size. There was no sound from her and there was no resistance within her either. Very soon, I was all in as I felt the back of her passage.

I tapped on her bottom and she opened her eyes. "Are you okay?" I whispered, to which she nodded. I slowly pulled out, only leaving the head inside as her eyes remained open. On the cream-colored rubber around my shaft, I noticed red streaks mixed with the clear lubrication. Her tightness was beyond what I imagined and I slowly started pumping her, increasing my tempo with every stroke.

With every withdrawal, more of her juices flowed out and stained the small towel beneath. With all the lubrication, it was actually getting pleasurable for both of us. The silky smooth motion coupled with the tightness was getting difficult for me to resist. But being her first time, I was cautious of her climaxing without a little help.

As she had already cummed earlier, it probably wouldn't be too difficult. I introduced my fingers and tickled around her clit with every deep stroke. Very soon, she was moaning and I could feel the contractions starting to massage my rod in her depths. I was going crazy and it was time to let go.

I increased my pace until her moans got louder and longer. And then suddenly silence followed by a few short gasps. The spasms in her love canal were unmistakable. She had climaxed. And it was my turn. I withdrew my hands but kept up the pace to explode a few seconds later just as her contractions were subsiding.

Holding the base of the condom, I withdrew from her wet vice in a swift single motion. Grabbing a few tissues, I removed the condom completely and discarded it into the bin nearby. I looked at Serena and smiled as she looked away shyly. I gently tugged at her chin to make her face me again and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Before I could say anything, she scurried to the toilet, keeping her legs apart.

"How was it? Any pain?" I asked when she returned, concerned about any discomfort she might be feeling. "I don't know how to describe it, but it was nice," was all she could say as she put back on her flip-flops. "Okay, I'm going back to my room. I'm tired," she said as she stifled a yawn. I told her to hang on a while as I took a quick wash and changed. My shower had to wait, the least I could do was send her off.

On reaching her room, Linda greeted us as we entered. She embraced me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. But as she broke away, she started sniffing around my ear. "Mmm, somebody had a good time," she said with a smile. Although I had washed my face, Serena's juices were probably still around my ears. Before I could say anything, Linda went to Serena and gave her a big hug and kiss. "My little girl is all grown up now," she exclaimed with pride as Serena smiled shyly. "Anyway, I managed to get a three-hour spa session for Serena and myself in the morning, so you'll have to go for breakfast alone," Linda said. I didn't really mind. I bade them farewell and retired to my room.

The next morning, I wasn't very hungry so I just made coffee in my room as I started on my final packing. The doorbell rang a short while later and a familiar-looking figure stood at the other end of the viewing glass. I opened the door and was shocked.