Chapter 2

That night, I kept thinking about Serena. She was old enough to be my younger sister, but there was something about her; her change in dress, the way she looked at me, and especially the incident with her panties and shorts. She could have hung them anywhere in her cubicle, but she chose to do it where I could see them. She seemed to be purposely teasing me.

The next day, I was at the condo again for lessons. It was a sweltering hot day and I couldn't wait to cool off in the pool. Serena accompanied her little brother again and I was, of course, glad to see her. She was casually clad in a brown spaghetti strap top and small jean shorts. Her attire seemed a bit older and reminded me of my university friends on our trips to Sentosa.

When she sat down, her shorts were so short that I could see the starting curves of her cute small bum. Her top was neither too tight nor loose and her small boobs didn't allow for much cleavage. I had to remind myself that this girl was still in secondary school.

With the other maids around, I had to be careful and admire her discreetly. But soon lessons were over and I bid everyone farewell, including Serena. "See you soon!" she said as she was walking off. Huh? Was she going to the provision shop again later?

Just as I was enjoying being half-submerged in the cool pool, pondering and dreaming about her, a sudden splash brought me out of my daydream. It was Serena again, who quipped, "Oi! Dreaming about what? Me ah?"

Oh, she didn't know how right she was. She was alone, in the same attire as before, with nobody in sight around us, squatting barefoot at the edge of the pool. I just smiled at her coolly, neither wanting to confirm nor deny her accusation. With her squatting right at my eye level, my gaze inadvertently drifted from her bust to her crotch area, where her denim shorts had ridden up and was stretched tight.

Splash! Another mass of water flew in my direction. But instead of saying anything, all she did was smile sweetly and stand up. And there, right in front of me at the edge of the pool, she lifted her top over her head and pulled down her pants.

Serena stripped right in front of me and a lime green bikini was revealed from under her clothes. "Nice or not? It's the first time I'm wearing something like this. It actually belongs to my mum," she said as she threw her clothes on a beach chair nearby.

I was so shocked that all I could muster was a thumbs-up sign with my mouth still open. As I was contemplating giving this girl free swimming lessons, she dove right in and swam effortlessly to the other side. Okay, I guess lessons weren't needed for her.

I swam over and joined her at the deeper side, eager to find out more. Apparently, she had been taking swimming lessons since primary school and I advised her to try for the swim team after she graduated. While chatting and holding on to the pool edge, she playfully challenged me to a series of tests to gauge her swim fitness.

The first was to see who could hold their breath underwater longer. We put on our goggles and, on the count of three, we submerged. Looking at each other underwater, I tried making funny faces at her. She did the same and eventually, I outlasted her by a mere five seconds.

"Wah, not bad, this girl!" I thought. She wanted a rematch and this time, no goggles! Since I was wearing contact lenses, I had no choice but to keep my eyes closed underwater and I informed her accordingly.

Probably better, as there would be no distractions. Down we went again and I drifted off into my own world. After a while, I knew I was down to the last few seconds and tried to stay still. But a string of bubbles to my face brought me out of my concentration. Just as I was making sense of the situation, I felt a warm sensation on my lips; Serena was kissing me.

I surfaced immediately and opened my eyes, eager to see her face. But she was still underwater and only surfaced a few seconds later, tongue sticking out at me. "Fine, you win," I said. But was that just a distraction or something else? I had to be sure.

We agreed to a rematch and it was two out of three. This time, I wasn't bothered about the contest. No sooner had we submerged, I instinctively went closer to her, letting her make the first move. This time, she held both my hands first before planting her luscious lips on mine. All I could do was pull her closer, body to body, our lips locked softly. Oh, how sweet they were.

Our kiss lasted for only a few seconds, hidden away from prying eyes beneath the surface. I suppose they say what happens underwater stays underwater. At least our attraction was confirmed. Once we surfaced, we looked at each other shyly. She obviously didn't have much experience with such things and I was unsure of corrupting someone so young. But the lime green bikini and the bulge in my trunks had other ideas.

I found out that she had never had a boyfriend and couldn't have one due to her family situation. She admitted shyly that she couldn't get my body out of her head. Being in an all-girls school didn't help either, with her friends sharing sordid stories of their boyfriends. I had to do something.

As we chatted, holding the edge of the pool with only our heads above water, she decided to be playful again. Underwater, she grabbed my waist with her legs and pulled me closer, keeping a straight face on the surface while locking her ankles behind me. I held on to the pool edge tightly, so the force of the pull caused my lower body to swing upwards.

My bulging crotch banged into her bikini-covered butt and brushed itself upwards from her butt crack to the depression of her pubic area, up to her navel. The thin material of my trunks and her bikini did little to mask any sensation, and I'm sure she felt everything just as I did. Her eyes widened and suddenly she became quiet.