Chapter 6

We left the mall and after a short journey, we made our way to the side gate of the condo. A slight drizzle had started and a quick scan of Serena's card opened the sprawling grounds. The sun had set and surprisingly there was no one around on that dark, wet evening. The pool itself was not lit and the surrounding areas were sparsely illuminated, giving off a soft glow that was barely visible. It gave the entire area a romantic feel.

Just as I thought we were going up, Serena pulled me towards the dark, empty pool with, "Come, let's go for a swim first. I've never tried it at night." I protested, citing the rain and not being prepared. But she would have none of it, simply commenting, "You have your underwear, right?" and hurried off towards the changing room.

I took shelter under the pool umbrella and took off my t-shirt and jeans, quickly getting into the pool in my briefs. Soon Serena reappeared, but she was still in her blouse and jeans. "Thought you went to change into your new bikini?" I enquired from the poolside.

"No, I went to the restroom. The bikini is for another day," was her reply. Before I could say anything, she pulled off her jeans and began unbuttoning her blouse in front of me.

In a jiffy, Serena was out of her clothes and quietly got into the pool in her white bra and panties. "See, I'm very fair," she replied as I stood there looking. As soon as she got in, she started swimming to the far end near the bushes and the perimeter wall. I could hardly see her and just followed suit.

This end was shallower with wide steps, and when we got there, she sat on one of those steps, cross-legged, while I stood, both catching our breaths. In the dim light, I caught sight of the small valley and contours between her bra cups. I started to get aroused.

Serena caught me looking and said, "Tsk. They're small, nothing to see." I just replied that they were still beautiful nonetheless and bent down to give her a quick peck on her cheek. As I stood back up, she caught sight of a small tent in my loose briefs, almost at her eye level.

Then, without taking her eyes off the growing bulge, she pulled her left bra cup outwards and made sure I saw her small pinkish nipple and areola before releasing the cup back into position. All I could do was stand fixated while the tent in my briefs got bigger.

She seemed satisfied, almost proud that her still-developing breasts could have such an effect. But it wasn't enough. Next, with her left arm across the front of her bra, she pulled both straps off her shoulders one by one with the other hand until they hung loosely at her upper arms.

Removing her left arm, the soaked bra slid midway down her tummy and I was looking at two fair hills poking straight outwards with their hardened pink peaks. My dick was now fully awake and I had to sit down and adjust my underwear. Looking into my eyes for a moment, she embraced me and gave me a deep kiss on my lips as her small nipples poked at my chest.

Being inexperienced, she lost her breath quickly and broke away. I then did the most natural thing possible by burying my head in her chest and taking her salty right nipple into my mouth. At the same time, I caressed her other breast softly with my hand.

She tilted her head backward and let out a soft moan as I squeezed and sucked and bit her gently with my lips. Another moan escaped her lips as I switched sides and continued my gentle assault. Just as I let go to switch sides again, a rustling at the other end of the pool caught our attention.

In a flash, Serena repositioned her bra. I was confident that we couldn't be seen, but we both remained absolutely still, listening out for any danger nonetheless. In the distance, we saw what looked like a yellow penguin hurriedly passing by the other end of the pool. It was a security guard in a yellow raincoat, head down, going about his rounds hurriedly in the ongoing drizzle. He passed by quickly without even looking up. The coast was clear.

I looked at Serena again, sitting cross-legged on the pool steps. As her white panties were soaked, they had become almost transparent and I could see the slightly parted slit on her hairless pussy mound in the soft light. I wanted more, but our location was too open for anything. "Let's go shower," I offered and pulled her out. She agreed.

We collected our clothes and made our way quietly to the changing room. Not surprisingly, it was deserted at that time but brightly lit. Once inside, I attempted to remove her bra even before entering a cubicle but she strongly resisted, saying "Shh!" I wanted to see and touch her beautiful body, but I had to make a choice. I located the light switch and turned it off, plunging the entire room into darkness. All I could see were shadows, with the outside light streaming in weakly from the frosted windows above.

As soon as I located Serena, she lunged at me and gave me another deep kiss as we felt our way to the middle of the room together. This time, I introduced a bit of tongue action and she seemed unsure at first but slowly got it. At the same time, I took the opportunity to slide my hand down to her small, panty-covered bottom and rubbed it gently from the outside before pushing her hips toward my raging hard-on.

Our underwear was in the way and I couldn't feel much, but her breathing seemed to get heavier from the frontal contact. I took both my hands and slowly tucked them into the back of her panties. Her skin was so soft and smooth, and as I headed lower I took both bare buttocks into my hands, kneading gently.

I was giving her a butt massage. As my hands moved around from the outer curves to the inner folds, my fingers gently probed deeper. She responded by spreading her legs slightly and soon I could feel her puckered butthole, which I caressed gently without insertion. But at that angle, that's as far as I could go in the standing position.

I stopped all movement and pulled her down to the wooden bench. She sat between my legs as we faced away from each other and I could feel her buttocks grinding against my rock-hard dick. I planted a few kisses on her neck as both my hands went inside each bra cup and played with her small, erect nipples. We were both enjoying it, but my mind was on another prize.