Chapter 5

I couldn't believe my luck. Had we been that loud? I was already taking the biggest gamble of my life, wondering if I had impregnated this young woman on her first time, with my seed growing inside her. Even before the lottery result was out, I was going to be caught now literally with my pants down together with a naked young teen with nowhere to hide.

I was facing the possibility of jail time, caning, and being disowned by my family, as well as having a criminal record that would make it impossible to find a job. Was this the price I had to pay for indulging in forbidden fruit?

As the end of my freedom flashed before my eyes, I heard the cubicle door unlock and open for a few seconds before being closed again. Silence, then footsteps outside heading away. I now recognized the voice from outside earlier. It was the tall, burly security guard with the thick mustache who never smiled whenever I signed in at the main entrance. I guessed the guard had seen all he needed to see. All that was left was to inform the authorities. I was screwed.

Suddenly the shower came on and I felt her pushing me out of the way as she washed herself, likely cleaning off the combined juices flowing down her legs. I managed to finally get into the water spray. As the shampoo washed away and my vision cleared, I saw a tall, slim figure in front of me.

"Ser... Linda!?" I went incredulously. I had not fucked little Serena but got her hot mum instead. As I looked at her from head to toe with my jaw agape, I spotted two long horizontal scars below her belly button. "This is Serena," she said, smiling and pointing at the lower scar just above her shaved pubic area. Now it all made sense. Two cesarean births meant that she remained naturally tight. No wonder the security guard left without saying anything. I was safe.

After that day, I continued to meet up with both Serena and Linda.

---

That night, I couldn't sleep. I had just slept with Linda, mistakenly thinking she was Serena, and she was married. Greedily, I still wanted both of them, especially since having Linda wasn't ideal, with shampoo in my eyes. But the ultimate prize was getting Serena. I wasn't sure what had transpired between them in the changing room and whether Serena had chosen to shower alone of her own accord or if it was because of Linda.

Now I had a tough balancing act of continuing with Linda while trying to progress with Serena without either of them disapproving of the other. If I failed, I could end up losing both of them or even worse, end up in jail because of Serena or with broken bones because of her father or husband. But the temptation of both was too much. I eventually fell into an uneasy sleep.

The next day was the start of the weekend, which meant no swim classes. The Saturday morning was pretty uneventful, but that afternoon I received a message on my phone: "I know what you did yesterday. If you don't want the whole world to know, meet me at 5pm at Vista Mall Info Counter." It was one of those anonymous messages sent from the internet. Someone from the condo was trying to blackmail me? About Serena? Or Linda? I had to find out.

Vista Mall wasn't the closest shopping center to the condo, but it wasn't too far either. It was one of those neighborhood malls that wasn't very large. I arrived slightly early and tried to walk around and look for anyone familiar.

But it was fruitless, so I just stood back and observed the meeting spot from a distance for about ten minutes. Still, nobody I knew. Maybe a condo resident whom I wasn't familiar with? I guess I had no choice but to be at the spot itself to find out. Just as I was walking towards the Information Counter, I felt a tap on my back.

"Surprise!" came a familiar voice. I spun around and there was Serena. She was dressed casually in a pale yellow blouse and jeans, carrying a paper bag. I glanced around and saw that she was alone. "You naughty girl!" I said playfully, lightly tapping her arm.

She retorted by pulling my ear and whispering "You had sex with mummy right?" She continued loudly with narrowed eyes, "Come let's go shopping". I had nothing to say and just followed.

Our first stop was "Sun Paradise," and she started looking at the bikinis with me in tow. I wasn't interested at first, but she pulled me and asked me to choose. I purposely picked the most revealing one with the thong bikini. She pulled my ear and whispered, "Are you sure you want me to wear that in public?"

It was a joke, and there was no way I was going to let other guys ogle at her. We settled on a more conservative, bright red one, and no points for guessing who picked up the tab. We then went up to the department store BHG, where we passed the ladies' underwear section.

I purposely stood outside, but Serena pulled me in. She looked around the expensive lingerie area before the sales staff attended to her. We were directed to another section, which was popular with the smaller secondary school girls.

She grabbed a sky blue matching combo bra with thong panties and another black combo and showed them to me. I chose the sky blue one. "Your boyfriend has good taste," mentioned the sales staff. All I could do was smile. And I ended up paying for that purchase too.

"Come, I'm hungry," she exclaimed and walked off towards the basement. I was relieved; it would give us a chance to talk. McDonald's was bustling with the weekend crowd as expected, but we managed to get a somewhat private corner near the toilets. As we tucked into our fries and burgers, I was a bit unsure of how to start.

"So, Serena, what did you mean by your message?" She looked at me with her beautiful, small eyes as she quickly swallowed her food before answering. "You and mummy in the changing room. I could hear you all, you know." She went on before taking another bite of her burger.

Well, since she knew that much, there was no point in hiding anything. I came clean and told her everything. "You thought it was me? I'm still a virgin girl, you know. No way will my first time be in a shower cubicle! Anyway, I'm the one who told mummy that you were waiting in the cubicle. She was so happy!" she said, laughing.

Wait, it was Serena who set me up with her mum? Her next line gave me another surprise. "Come, let's go back. Mummy asked me to bring you back." What were these two up to now?