4

Third pov

Another day, another school.
Like always Eryn's driver drove her to school.

But, today she forgotten to set her alarm also didn't have time to breakfast caused of woke up in late condition .

her father had to go to the outstation and her mother needed him as a friend.She can't follow them, caused she has a school to attend.

She thought that this day was a weekend but, it a worse day caused every Friday before a weekend come, all of student and school community need to attend an assembly. If she come late for an asembly, she will getting a punishment although she a top student.And she doesn't want her name to be bad among teachers and students.

as soon as she arrived at school, she saw the infront gate already closed and there was no security guard .

Eryn pov

'how come I want to get in? ' i asked myself.

Then,suddenly I remembered that every school that had a infront gate, will also had a back fence.

'you're smart Eryn '

After I arrived at back fence, I try to peeked at the security guard hut at the back fence too, but there was no one. Without waiting any longer ,
I went to the fence and give a try to climb.

But then, I looked down and realized that I was woring a uniform and a skirt.

"shit. How come you want to climb now Eryn?"I asked myself again.

'you're still a dumb Eryn. Think Eryn, Think. '

"Top student come late for school ? Ish, ish, ish.very disappointed. "he asked me while chuckled included shook his head as a sign how bad is me.

"need for help? " and there jungwon again.

He looked over the gate then looked over me from head to toe.

"what are you looking at, pervert."i asked him, but he just kept silent.

He knee down infront of me and say

"climb on my shoulder ,i will help you. About your skirt, it's okay i won't look at it ." he said while had a bit red blushed right on his face.

Right away, I climb on his shoulder and when he try to get up, my body was not in balanced statement.

Suddenly, I felt a hand behind my back to push me as a supported me from fall.

Because of he, right now I already passed the gate and already in school area.

" hey jungwon, do you need a hel--?" I just wanna give my hand to him if he didn't reach. But he already beside me. He just climb the gate with easily.

"How come you just can pa- pass passsssed this huge gate?! "I said with a stutter while gave him a shocked eyes.

He just chuckled toward me and say

"You are just shorty love. " he said to me while push with his index finger on my head and walk away.

'short he called me! I think, I had been already taller or is it my height not increase.?

During our walk,we spotted a security guard patrolling towards our way. With our panic condition, jungwon pull my hand and we two end up in cleaner store. The store was very narrow and darked.

(imagine the store was like a store for fire fighter host that with the host was rolled in circle 😭i don't know what it call it )

Jungwon pov

'aishhh, this store was to narrow and darked. Also I can't never had a stepback.'

When I give it a try to stepback,I stepped on something that made a loud noise so that outsiders could hear it.

"what are you doing, you will make us get trape-- "I put my hand on her mouth as sign her to shut up after heard a footsteps outside.

The security guard 1

"why? " he asked his member.

The security guard 2

"I just heard a noise from this way, but no one is here. " he said.

"probably, it only just come through from my mind ?" he asked while walked away.

With my hand still on her mouth, I got to scan every inch of her face and imagine got to see this face everyday after you woke up from the bed.

Suddenly, she whispered to me .

"how long had to I wait just want you put your hand down"? She asked me.

I was surprised that my hand still on her face. I quickly put my hand down.

She try to peek through a small holes "look like there no one. Let's go before they came back. "she open the door and we rush toward where assembly was.

we hide in the back while all of the students are lining up and heard the principal gave a speech.

"attention for students and teachers, mid-year exams will be held in the next 3 months. so, students must prepare early before i prepare a gift for you. " the principal said. what he meant by the gift is that he usually told all the teachers to give student homework or school project to anyone who failed.

Eryn pov

I glanced towards jungwon while gave me smirk face.

"what if we make a deal? " i asked

"If I got passed you in this exam, stop bothering me ,don't flirt with me and I don't want have a same bed with you. " i said .

" If I got passed you in this exam, you and me will in a room together , you must cook for me and I don't want has a maid in our house caused we can have some privacy. " he said and gave a smirk face to me.

" deal? "he asked.

"what do you mean some privacy? " i curious.

" i will accept it as a yes. Bye " he leaved me with dumbfound.

Out of the blue the bell rang, it mean this an assembly was end. All of student need come over to their class.

As jungwon walked away with his friends, I also walked way and got greeted by Eva and she say

"let's go to cafeteria during the recess can we?"asked her.

"okay, but now is time Mrs Anna's Biology class and you know that I love biology." I told her.

And she reply"so ,what you waiting for? Let'go before we get a scold by her being late. "

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author message

*sorry for a short story this time

*I'm already not get a good sleep for a weeks.

*It is because I usually slept in 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up at 9 a.m?

I cant take it anymore.

Btw, stay tuned guys.. ✌