17

Eryn pov

Once I reached my mansion, I spotted my dad in the garage and seeing he is tiding up inside the store down there.

"when did you came back? " i asked

"last night. " he still busy tiding up with the stuffs and not facing me.

"what are you doing dad? Why only you do it? Where the others?" i'm asking.

"i talked to them, that i wanted to do it by my own. i'm just try to searc-h this. " he finally found it and showed it to me.

" a small box.? " i asked

" not just a box. " he showed me his smirk face and we out from there.

"let'go, i wanna show you something. "he said.

I just followed his movements then out of the blue, he ask me.

"ohh,how was your day with jungwon huhhh?  Is it good ?" he asked.

Suddenly, the moment where my ice lemon tea was spilled on his keyboard came in my mind.

" hmm, nope " i sighed

"i will not interfere with your household affairs, i will give you both some privacy. From now try to fix it. Okay?  " he said that to me

" i know, my daughter already been ready for handle it. " he patted my head.

"we now arrived at the destination!  " he showed me with his both hands.

"A WALL?  " i asked.

'did my dad had a mental issue?'

"It not just a wall sweetie " he opened the small box that he hold it earlier and he took it out from the box.

" a card ?" i'm still curious

I saw he brought the card to the end of the wall. There a hole that only the card can enter in.

' after a years i lived in this house, why i didn't realized it '

Then my dad pushed the card through the hole.

what do you all expected, the wall was split in two like a door that needs to be pushed.

We entered it meanwhile i saw he switched on the lights.

" WOWWWWWW" I amazed

It look like a secret room. It only full with martial arts items ,it also full of every martial arts suits. For example,  mua thai, taekwondo, fencing, kungfu, boxing and more.

" why you have all of this?  " i asked still impressed with this room.

"about you being bullied by Hanna at school. Eva told me ,she also their victims. "he said

I'm just put my head down, look at the floor.

Then i saw my dad's figure was in front of me and he placed his both hands on my shoulder. And say

"don't be mad to eva, she is an innocent to tell me about this " he said.

" so, what are you waiting for? Let training. "he said again for cheer me up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" so, sweetie what are into it ?" he asked.

"i think, i will go with taekwondo. " i took off the taekwondo that was depending the closest. I wore it. But i can't with the belt part.

"ammmm, dad can you help me with this belt? I can't tie it properly. " i said.

" here " then he help me with the belt until it done. It look like a symbol ,so cute.

"First you need blah blah blah. " my dad said.