11

Eryn pov

I'm totally feel dozing and hungry right now.

"take a rest. When we reach it later, i will wake you up. "he said like a whispered.

I turned my body to face the car door and brought both my legs up on the seat. i hugged my legs and leaned my head against the door.

Then i'm already in my dreamland.

Jungwon pov

Actually,i had my license in earlier age cause i wanna had my dream car and wanted to drive it by myself. My mom had told me that she wanted me go to school with the driver, but i don't wanted it.

15 minutes have passed, and now there had another traffic lights again caused I need to stop the car.

I turn my head to eryn a moment. i saw she was shivering cause i put the econ on high temperature.

Then i remembered that my blazer was at the back seat. I unbuckled the seat belt for a moment to take the blazer and opened it so it looked bigger. I put it on her.

After it, i saw she hug my blazer and covered all of her body with it.

'it better than before ' i smiled.

After that, i saw the light was turn to green. It mean i need to continued with my driving.

I'm speeding my car on the road right away.
.
.
.
.
.
Skip to my parent house.

I parked my car in the car's garage under.

I turn my head to look on her.

'such a cutie'

I'm trying to wake her up.

"hey, eryn. We already at my parents house. Wake up. Let get in first. " i'm shaked a bit on her shoulder to wake her up.

But no sign.

I smirked 'i have an idea. '

This time,i will wake her up by pinching her both cheeks.

"HMMMMH! "she groaned on it and hold both of my hands. And say

"Don't. Do. It. If. You. Don't. Want. To. Die. "she groaned on it.

"okay, okay i will not touched you. " i put my both hands up.

'i think, wake girl up by pinching their cheeks was incorrect way. I forget that she hungry'

Then, i get out for this car and quickly go to eryn door. I'm trying to open it but she already opened it by herself. I saw her face was show that she really not in the good mood, but totally in badmood.

"did i mess everything? "i asked she.

She didn't answer my question but ignore it with she ask me a question.

"what are you waiting for? Let get in, and i'm reallly hungry right now" she said.

With that, i quickly put the password to open the door .

After we got in, we saw that my mom still not sleep, but she was in the kitchen for cooking something.

I go to her and ask.

"why you still up? It already almost midnight."i said.

"i'm worried about you. That you didn't coming hom-    ohh. Eryn. I didn't saw you. Come here, i make some spaghetti carbonara." my mom called her.

'aishh my mom, there is already a future son-in-law, his own child is left behind. what is fate'

I'm just looked on her while she already take a seat at dinning table .