7

Third pov

The next morning ,Eryn woke up from her bed like usually for get ready to school. Eryn spared her PE clothes cause today they have a PE subject.

She waved to her mom that where their kitchen table state was. Her mom also packed her breakfast for school cause she did not have time to eat.

Meanwhile the car stopped in front of the traffic lights, his sentences yesterday suddenly came in her mind.

"see you love"

And he mean it today. Everyday she will meet him after this. Although they not marriage yet, but her mind was already been crazy. Everywhere must has him. Jungwon this. Jungwon that. Stress you know.

She ask to her driver to dropped her at convenient store near her school cause she forgot to bring her drink. She forgot to tell that today they has a PE. It will be a tiring day again. It not like her school don't had vending machine,she just wanna keep her money although she was rich.

the car stopped. She thanks to her driver and he drove away.

She not a bad person, she treats everyone in kindly include her maid and her driver .she treats them like her own sister and brother. Her maids and the driver also know what she like and dislike. They understand her situation after her brother got study in abroad . It felt lonely. So they decided to being her friend and company her if she has a problem. They are like a second family to her.

After she entered the store, she straight to the drink section and try to find her favourite drink. It was ice lemon tea. But it only one left.

She just wanted to take it, but there was another hand from above her head trying to get the water too.

Eryn pov

It a boy like my age, but in brown hair. He like has a bad reputation I think???? or not.
He has a piercing in his both ears. Other than that, he wore a different uniform and it not from our school. The name tag that hanging in his uniform was wrote ' JAKE '.

'So, his name was Jake '

His uniform also looks like from a private school same like us. But I never saw another private school in this city except our school.

"EHEM EHEMM.. i got this water first"he said

"hey, I opened the fridge first. " i said for defending my water.

Then suddenly ,I saw he wants to run away with my water.

So, I quickly closed the door fridge that making his hand clamped with it.
I heard he enduring pain. Quickly I grabbed the water before he take it.

"Opps. sorry, but this is my favorite . " i said and quickly run away to the counter for paying and left out from the store.

"huhhh.. It haven't PE time yet, but i'm already sweating" i said toward myself.

I look at my phone and it showed only 20 minutes left before the bell rings.

" I must be quick."i said in hurring.

as soon as I got to school, I kept sitting at my desk as if I was looking for oxygen.

"hey girl, you late again?" eva asked.

"actually I'm not late. BUT ,THERE HAS A BROWN HAIR BOY THAT  I NEED FIGHTING FOR MY FAVOURITE DRINK AT CONVENIENT STORE. " i said and still looking for oxygen.

"wow wow slow down girl. " she said while slowly take the water out of from her bag. And it is ice lemon tea.

"Why you do not tell me that you already have this !!!.i'm tired of fighting with that boy you know just for this water. " i said.