5

Eryn pov

"Stand up class, good morning Mrs Anna!"Eryn's class monitor shouted as sign greeted their teacher welcoming in class.

Everybody follow him.

"okay class, everybody may seat down. Before we start, can I asked you all what we learned last week?" anyone? Raise your hand? " Mrs Anna asked

One of student at the back answer her question and say

"About cells and cell organization. Cells are divided into two, animal cells and plant cells. each cell has its own structure and function of cells"he said.

"good for you. you may seat down. So, can you all briefly explain the components inside animal cells along with their functions, and about their functions, choose only one . Tell me atleast 2 components and functions"

But no one wanted to answer Mrs Anna question .They just kept their heads down, some pretended not to know or looked out the window except Jungwon and I.

I glanced towards Jungwon and saw he just give me a clamed face.
I already raised my hand before Mrs Anna gave the question.

"me first! " I said.

Unfortunately, Mrs Anna didn't looked at me ,instead she saw Jungwon who raised his hand and give he a try.

"okay Jungwon, can you tell me what is inside the animal cell and what is its function?" Mrs Anna asked him.

He stand up and start to speak.

" In animal cells there are various components. Such as plasma membrane, nucleus, rough and smooth, endoplasmic reticulum, golgi body, lysosome, mitochondrion and centriole.

First, The outer plasma membrane separates the inner and inner cells. the fungus controls the exchange of ions, nutrients, gas, respiration and waste material between the cell and its environment.

Second ,it is lysosomes Lysosomes have small spherical sacs covered by a membrane. it also contains a digestive enzyme called lysozyme. the function of lysosomes is to kill bacteria and viruses.Ohter than that,lysosomes can breaking down damaged or dead cell components."said Jungwon without stopping while speaking.

"EXCELLENT! Good job Jungwon,i didn't know you were good at biology? You may seat now. So, what jungwon said earlier was true. Give a big clap to him. He just moved to a new school,but already active in studies. You all needs to make jungwon an example if you want to succeed."

Everyone gave him a big clap and he got many compliments because he already remembered all it all facts.

And then, Mrs Anna start her class with give us a text book's page to us for read.

While that, I just kept a silent until Mrs Anna end.

"stand up class, thank you Mrs Anna!" our monitor said.
Mrs Anna thanks to us and walked away.

For second period, our teacher was absent. So we are given free time. some people do their homework, some people have a chit chat with each other. while I just kept silent since Mrs Anna's class earlier . My heart hurts because it feel like been rejected from teacher because of him. i turn my head towards him who is sleeping by putting his head on the table.

After I finished my homework, I put my earphone into my ears.

I'm grateful to be able to sit by the window.So, I can see every school building cause our class is on the 3rd floor.

suddenly , Hanna stood in front of jungwon's table and tried to startle him from sleep as well she say something to him.

"jungwon, can you teach me the way you answered mrs anna's question earlier. i don't understand."she said with a loud voice.