10

Jungwon pov

I'm still in library for studying my addmath. It hard for someone in first time. But if you memorize it all of the formula and know to use it also usually do the practice, actually you can just snap the finger for answer it.

Sometime, i remembered about Eryn.

'she said, she want to study in this library too? But there no her figure came out. is it my word lately, hurt her?  I'm worried. After I done my studies, i will find her to apologize for my word '

After I take a long time in this library, then I saw the library supervisor came to me and say.

"hi, sorry cause interrupted your study but now library time is over. " she said. I looked at my watch, it showed 10pm already.

"ohh. Sorry miss I didn't realize it that now was closing time has come. Thank you for remind me."i smiled then pack my items for living.

As soon as I got out of there, I got an incoming call,it was from Mrs Park,Eryn's mom.

I answered it.

"hmm, hello Mrs Park?" i asked

"Jungwon, are you at home? "it like worried tone.

"mmm. No Mrs Park. I'm still at school. School library. I take sometime for study .Why? You seem like worried." now I'm worried.

" is Eryn with you?"she asked.

" aaa.. she not with me. " i said.

"Cause she still don't get home until now. She already said to me that she got punishment and it will finishing at 8pm. Also today she told to our driver that she wanted to try take a bus on herself. But now is already 10pm and she still not here. I worried about her. I try to call her, but she not answered it. Can you help me try to find her? "she said.

"don't worry. I will try to help you.i will taking the responsible. " I said.

"thanks jungwon. "Mrs Park said.then I end it.

I'm now at first building . at library. Every grade class were stated at second building. It was next door.Then I ran to it.

For each floor, there have 4 toilet.
As soon I opened the glass door,I try to find at the first floor first.I straight my foot to the first toilet.

I yell in it. But just nothing.there no sign.

Then, I'm try to find at second toilet. Still no sign of her.

Next,  I go to the third toliet.and still no sign. I totally want to cry.

What if she already getting home but got kidnapped ?

'Aishh why do you think like that jungwon. Stay positive. Don't give up. '

I slapped my cheek with my hand. I try to check in the last toilet in this floor.

And still no sign. I totally want to give up now. But suddenly saw a bag and a phone on the stair. It totally like girl has.

I'm try to look at it and it look kinda familiar. I hold the phone and tried to on it,but the battery was run off.

Then I'm tried to look the name of every books in the bag. Then I saw it wrote 'PARK ERYN'.

I surprised by it. Everything was eryn's thing.

'she still here'

Suddenly I heard someone cried. I turn my head to the store at the end of building.

'what if it was Eryn? '

I ran to it. I shout from the outside.

"ERYN, ARE YOU THERE!!?? " i knocked loudly. I don't care if it Eryn or ghost. I just wanna Eryn being saved. I looked under to the door, it dark inside.