6

At home

Eryn pov

I enter the mansion and got greeted by Mrs Yang. It's jungwon's mother.

"hi Eryn. How was your school. Is it great ?  Why your face look so pale?  Are you sick? " she asked in worried.

" hi Mrs Yang. It just a tiring day but is okay ,I'm good."I gave she a big smile as I'm in good condition.

"mmm....where my mom Mrs Yang?  "i asked she.

"ohh, she still upstair chosing some clothes for shopping." She said.

"shopping? "

"Yess,actually your mom and I decided to go shopping for your wedding item include your wedding dress.also you should follow us too. Go upstair and get change now. " she said excitedly.

After 1 hour for shower and get ready, I go downstair that where my mom and Mrs Yang waiting.

There had another person ,and it is Jungwon.

'why does he have to be everywhere ?'

"Eryn had been ready. So let'go. " my mom said

I just wanted to go with my mother but was pushing away by her and she say

" nahh aaa. Eryn, you will go with jungwon. he will drive you also try to get along with him." with that, she close the car door and the driver drove away.

'why mom !! '

"come on. Let'go before we miss them. "jungwon said.

I follow jungwon where he parked his car.

I'm try to open a back seat door but an angry voice for jungwon coming.

" you think you are a vip for take sit at the back and I'm was your driver? . You want my passenger seat empty?  .Come here, and seat next to me now. "he side eyes me.

I follow what he said .

The situation was silent until we arrived at the mall. I go out from the car and try to search my mom's car.And found it.

"let'go."my mom said.

After we entered the mall,  I saw many people also going to mall for shopping.some people have a meal with family. some people are dating their partner. some people come alone and the others will be come with friends.

my mom walked next to Mrs Yang who was chatting. and i had to walk next to jungwon. He just gave his eyes to the phone and did not wonder about his duty for come here.

we just arrived in front of the shop and the hostess 's shop asked my mom.

"what can i help you ?"the hostess asked.

"I want to find a wedding dress in her size " my mom said while pointing her finger toward me.

"follow me Madam. "the hostess said

Everyone follow her include jungwon.

"in this section, everything is a dress that can fits with her body size. Madam can try to see first and about the fitting room is at there. " she pointed to a fitting room that state at the end of the wall.

" thank you " .I smile toward she.

"welcome miss "the hostess said and walked away.

" what are you waiting for jungwon, try to find what suits for your future wife. You will getting marriage, not me" Mrs Yang said

"Eryn, wait here until jungwon find what dress will suits for you."she said again and I just sit at waiting area while played with my phone.

Then jungwon arrived with  3 pairs of beautiful wedding dress.