15

Jungwon pov

I'm still watching my film for 6 hours already it ep6 of All of us are dead now. It also mean the sun is about to set. I heard a thunderstorm out there.

'it gonna be raining later'

I switched off the tv and brought my body to kitchen for preparing something to cook. I opened the cabinet and I found a ramyeon. But I didn't has a feeling to eat it.

"I think I will just order a fried chickens on grabfood . how about you maeumi? " I asked maeumi.

"RARRGHH"I think maeumi said okay caused chicken has a bone right. It will liking the bones.

After I settle my order, I went to upstairs for has a some visit on her. I knocked at the door first.

"can I come in? " no response but when I trying to turn the doorknob, it not locked. With that, I just pushed the door and reveal Eryn figure came out from the bathroom.

JUST IN TOWEL WRAPPED ON HER BODY.

'Did she just take a bath in my bathroom? And did she used my spare towel? '

She saw me. Her faced also slowly become red.I sweared, my faced was already red like tomato right now.

'I has knocked the door. It not my fault that my eyes saw the situation. '

"I- will come again after- you done. "I quickly closed the door.

After I closed it, I leaned my back over the door.

'she has a beautiful body'

"aishhh, Jungwon you are dirty mind AGAIN."I slapped my cheek by myself .

"I also need to take a bath,but my clothes and my towel were in there. How can I get in when she in my room?" i sighed.

"I will just take a bath in mom and dad room."I sighed. I went to to their room and I look at dad's wardrobe to find some clothes.

15 minute later

I'm already done myself with dad's black hoodie and his sleep pant. I heard my house bell being ringing. It mean the fried chickens have arrived.

I went to downstairs for took my order. I opened the door and give the money to the rider for payment . Then I closed the door, and brought the fried chickens to the dining table. I also gave to maeumi the chickens. Only 2 pieces

I ate 3, there only 2 chickens left for Eryn. Before I give it to her, I got a bowl and fill it with porridge that I cooked it earlier. And some water.

'she can't just eat the protein, but some carbohydrates too'

I brought this two menu and went to upstairs. Before I come in, I swear. This time, I will knocked with hardly. I'm scared I will interrupt something again.

I knocked.

"Can I come in. " I asked politely.

"yeah" with that, I came and straight to the small table for putting the food on it.

I saw she wore my another hoodie amd my short pant. . The hoodie was look cute on her. She also wore the hoodie's hat like she covered her hair.
I will not asking her for this. Just let her be.

"how your condition?everything good? " I just want the awkward feeling go away.

"hmm. I think my fever was a little down" she said.

"here, I bought you a fried chickens also the porridge earlier. EAT. IT." I said before I went to my desk and opened the book to do my homework.

I stopped my hand movements from wrote on my exercise book .I heard the sound of spoon meet with the bowl.

' I think she is eating. '

Suddenly, the sound was stopped also. Then I heard she says.

"did I disturbed your studies? I will living if you are uncomfortable. " I turn my head to look her and saw she just want to get up from the bed but I quickly stopped her by says .

"No. You are not disturbed me. Just, don't leaved. You can continued your eating. And after you done, don't forget to eat your painkillers. Alright love.? " I end my sentences with her nickname that usually called her.

"hm-mm" I smiled after heard she answer my question. I think she still shy after what happened earlier. Then, I continued with my homework.

4 hours later

Eryn pov

I'm just scrolled my phone for 4 hours already. About the fried chickens and porridge, already empty. I ate it.

I saw Jungwon at his desk was struggling with his homework alone . Then, I saw he was writhing and yawning . I saw my phone and it show almost midnight

' I think, he was tired and get ready for sleep '

I saw he get up from his desk and straight to his small table that beside me and took the empty bowl and plate that I used for ate earlier.

"I will wash this for a minutes"he said with yawning again.

After that, he leaved this room. I continued with scrolled tiktok on my phone.

10 minutes later

His figure comeback and he switched of the light included he closed the door. Only his balcony lamp was light up.

I panicked

"why-you closed it? "I asked.

"you asked me why I closed it? It is because this is my room. I want to sleep." he lie down next to me on my left and get in the comforter that also I used in it.

I saw he already closed his eyes and his face was facing me.

I totally forget that this is his room.

"I'm-sorry.I will get going now-"before I want to sit up, there a hand already around on my waist under this comforter . Now he was behind me. I can felt his breath through my neck. It sent me a shivered.

"just sleep here. With me. " he said with his husky voice.

luckily he didn't see my face cause he was behind me. Caused I'M TOTALLY RED RIGHT NOW AFTER HEARD HIM WITH THIS VOICE.! !

I trying to close my eyes for a sleep but I can't with this hand was around my waist. It too comfortable . I'm trying to turn my body to face him, suddenly I heard Jungwon says to me.

'he didn't sleep '

"did you still mad a me?"he asked me through my neck.

I ignored him. I just want to heard his apologize.

"I'm sorry after shouted,yelled and said a some stupid words toward you. " I'm still ignored him.

"can't you forgive me, love? " he tightened his grip on my waist and put his face closer to my neck.

SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. i think my faced was already like tomato.

"I- forgive you. " i said softly.

"are you serious?"he asked like in whispered way for this time.

I just nodded on in. I think he can felt it caused his faced was at my neck.

"thanks love. I promised I will not did it again" he kiss my neck. Although we didn't kiss again, but my neck was got a kiss first.

'ARGHHHHH, '

I'm was flustered right now Jungwon.

"are you blushing? Caused I can felt through your neck that your body became hot. " I can felt he smirked and smiled at my neck.

"just shut up" I said.

He chuckled.

"let's sleep love"with that Jungwon and I were in our dreamland.