Wanna go get a drink?

Hi :)
This is my first time writing a fic so lets see how it goes and feel free to give feedback in fact i hope you do! :D anyways hope you enjoy this lovley 4nemo/xiaoven story :)
Oh almost forgot to mention THIS AUTHOR IS DYSLEXIC SO THERES GON BE A LOT OF GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES BUT IM TRYING MY BEST :,D

~Venti POV~
I sat in my room, it was small. 1 big room in the simple shape of a rectangle. With a bathroom of to the left side of the door, which sat dead center on the wall next to me. The bathroom door was on the wall the end of my bed was pointing at.

Well i say bed but it's more of a twin-mattress-on-the-floor kind of situation.

My bed was separated from the rest of the room though, when i had moved in i hung a curtain using command hooks. Ehe im so smart using command hooks were such a good idea especially considering im renting this place. I'm renting this place..

OH CRAP WHEN IS RENT DUE AGAIN DO I HAVE ENOUGH?? I quickly grab my phone to check my banking app.

Account balance: $1,569

How much is rent again this month...?

This place is horrible quality so rent is dirt cheap. I'm pretty sure that will be enough

I sigh placing my phone back down next to me on my bed

*ding!*

Oh someone texted me, i reach over for my phone rolling onto my stomach in the process

Kaeya: HI VEN WANNA COME GET DRINKS WITH ME?????

Venti: dude i dont even know if i can afford rent this month i can NOT affoed to drink rn

Venti: affreod

Venti: AFORDE

Venti: A-F-F-O-R-D

Kaeya: *claps* good job finally also diluc and Rosaria are coming

Venti: still dont have money to waste

Kaeya: diluc offered to pay for all of us

Venti: WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO SOONER WHERE WE GOING AND WHEN?

Kaeya: the cats tail

Venti: are you fucking kidding me the cats tail??? That place is full of TCG addicts hmph

Kaeya: jk jk were going to angels share

Venti: OH FUCK YEAH WHEN WE MEETING THERE?

Kaeya: can you be there in an hour and a half?

I look the the time in the top corner of my screen 8:34 hm lets see angels share is about 30 minutes away from my apartment and a bus should come by around 9:50 that gives me about an hour and 15 minutes. So id have an hour to get ready and about 15 minutes to freak out cause im late and forget my name. Perfect!

Venti: on it

Venti: btw what's the dress code? We going casual or...?

Kaeya: sexy casual

Venti: so not boring but not hooker either?

Kaeya: precisely

I got up from my floor-bed and walked over to my bathroom. I glanced over at the shower, when was the last time i showered again? I looked at myself in the mirror. Archons i look like a mess. But then again im going drinking so id be a mess after anyways. So really theres no reason to clean myself up if im going to be a mess again soon.

I turn away from the shower and open the small closet in my bathroom. I looked across all my clothes a pull out a white new jeans crop top with Haerin on it. The majority of newjeans merch i own is of her she is my bias after all. I take of the oversized teal hoodie I've had on for who-knows-how-long and throw it in the hamper.