3.BAD HANDWRITING

The teacher walked around the class checking everyone's books while they wrote. She stopped beside Sanskar and he was scared that his handwriting was going to get noticed by the teacher.

He relaxed when the teacher turned the other side. "What have you written exactly?" His breath caught in his throat when he heard the annoyed voice of the teacher.

He looked up but was relaxed when he saw the teacher looking at the girl on the next bench. "Ragini. Is that how you write? How can anyone understand what you have written. Leave others. Can you understand your handwriting yourself?" The teacher asked a bit annoyed.

The girl scared looked up at the teacher and was about to cry. Now everyone looked in her direction and she felt it too. She was too embarassed to reply.

The teacher Mrs. Helen actually was an angel on earth. It would take a lot to annoy her. If Ragini had done it then it should be considered as an achievement.

Mrs. Helen guessed her embarrassment and ordered the class to continue their work. "Will you stay back after the class dear. I need to speak to you" the teacher softly commanded the girl and walked to the front of the class.

"All because of you I have to miss an episode of He Man. " Jayanth his best friend retorted looking at the girl who felt more sad over it. Sanskar nudged his best friend who was also the brother of the girl.

It was funny how both of them were completely opposite even when they were twins. Jayanth was good at everything. Studies also okay okay. Not very bad not very good also. At the same time Ragini seemed like the dumbest kid of the class.

Her handwriting was shabby. Nobody understood what she wrote. She didn't knew simple math, nor did she knew reading simple words. Did she even knew alphabets ? Was the biggest question.

Everyone had a laugh every time she made a mistake. She didn't wanted to be there in first place. Jayanth always told how Ragini had problems adjusting to new places. Sometimes she would take forever to do so.

Sanskar thought may be he would be the same if he ever have to move schools.

As Jayanth told Ragini was one of the naughtiest kid in their previous school. She never learnt anything in school. All she liked was bunking school and roam around.

For a girl of that age Sanskar was shocked to hear that. He hadn't even gone to the main road without any of his brothers till now. For him Ragini surely sounded badass.

And that was the reason their mother decided to bring them to Pune. Because it wasn't like their old town which was easy to roam around.

But still Ragini created her own stunts never the less. Once she made her brother to miss the auto trip tricking the auto driver to take them on second trip and stayed in the field playing till it became dark.

Her father who had searched them everywhere was furious once he found them. It was Jayanth who had to take punishment because their father never even raised his voice on Ragini. She was very dear to him.

Being the youngest of the siblings who were all boys Sanskar never understood why Jayant hated Ragini even though it was not very serious.

After coming back from the play ground in the evening he saw Jayant waiting for Ragini who was with the teacher in their class. Sanskar walked to the class to collect his bag while he noticed he was the last person to leave. Teacher was speaking to Ragini in a comforting tone. Not willing to disturb them he walked away waving a bye to his new best friend Jayant who smiled back a bit.