6.CHANGING DYNAMICS

New sections in the subjects, advanced reading and writing. This is the recipe for a complicated grade. And plus when new classmates are added chaos is guaranteed.

The C section was divided into two halves and put into A and B sections. The average students had a new struggle now to be with the topper batch.

6th standard didn't start well for many. And one among them was Abir. He hated that it was his class which had to split. Where as Arav was annoyed that he was further pushed down the rank system. Where as Kavya was happy that Pranita was with her in the same section as they were friends from 1st grade and also went to the same dance class.

Jayant got more like minded people to get along with. Ruhan and Pari were back to fighting for the 1st position because Ragini was never interested in getting the first rank after she got a proper honour when she was in 5th standard on annual function. That was just enough for her.

New students added new challenges to Sanskar who found it more difficult to interact with the new species who were completely different from them. Their class had turned into most chaotic class of the school just in one month.

The friendship between the old students only grew stronger with this change. They found them in an island surrounded by a bunch of lunatics to be honest.

Arav like always sat beside Ragini to annoy her. She would hate his guts how he used to poke her with the pencil and make her scream and then she will chase him around the class.

Some old students who couldn't pass sixth standard were included in their batch. Now section A was not all toppers. It was more about misfits.

Their favourite Helen ma'am was teaching them Math which Ragini hated but only liked because of Helen ma'am. Though she had no interest in being the topper her scores put her in loggerheads with Abir now who wanted to be the topper again.

So he kind of considered her as his competition where as Ragini was just cool about her marks. She cared about the senior students who were finding it difficult to adjust with their juniors who were their classmates now. It was embarassing to say the least.

But Ragini understood their hesitance and tried to help them to get along. She would spend her maximum time with Jyoti and Pakhi who felt out of place as others looked down at them as they had to repeat an year.

If anyone knew how it felt for them it was sure Ragini because she had been there. Mrs Helen had a huge smile whenever she saw Ragini helping Jyoti and Pakhi with subjects. She thought Ragini had grown so much from being a girl who needed help to become such a strong girl who was supporting others.

It was hormonal changes or what he didn't knew Ruhan had grown a bit intolerant over the time. At one instance when their teacher gave them a task to teach each other he had lost his temper over Pakhi and spoke a bit loudly at her.

Sanskar looked in his direction worried. Because Ruhan was always calm and collected. He would never get emotional like this over a small issue.

The senior had tears in her eyes as everyone looked in their direction. Ragini's nose flared up and she dragged Pakhi along with her and made her to sit beside Jyoti and continued to explain to both of them.

"sorry..." Ruhan uttered while looking at Ragini who was taking away Pakhi but Ragini didn't stop and ignored him.

He sat down sad. Sanskar pursed his lips in a thin line. He knew something was bothering Ruhan from the beginning of the year. And it wasn't the pressure from the studies.