14. SUMMER LOADING

The one thing about exam season which made Sanskar excited was summer holidays after the exam. He loved summer for the same reason. Even though it was too hot to tolerate in humid weather of his hometown he loved it.

He and his family had the whole summer vacation planned out. They had planned a beach day then some days at the granny's place and then some temple touring and then Sanskar's most favourite just staying at home time.

His lips formed a thin line when he found Jayant still not paying any heed to him. He felt sad and lowered his head. He didn't know how he was being blamed all in this.

All he did was just take sometime to decide whether what he saw in between Ruhan and Ragini was anything serious which should be informed to Jayant. It was Ragini's life and he had no rights to talk about the things happening in her life to anybody else. Though that anybody was her twin brother, Sanskar had no rights to tell him all that.

Finally Jayant was realising it as the year end was approaching. Sanskar looked at his right where Abir and Ragini were discussing and studying together.

It was funny how at the beginning of the year they were at the loggerheads and now they were acting like they knew each other from birth and were friends from then.

"Can someone shut these nursery kids? They are annoying" Satya said from his seat while Ragini and Abir chuckled as they enjoyed singing the song they had created to memorize the formulas. Sameer laughed at Satya's plight who seriously wanted to study but Abir and Ragini only increased the volume.

Everyone had a good laugh looking at them who together were not less than clowns or crackheads. Sanskar smiled looking at the childish side of Ragini which was only out after she and Abir became friends over studying together.

Ragini and Abir gave a little high five when Satya walked out of the class annoyed. "I like it that you are on the same level as me when it comes to annoying people" Abir said proud and Ragini agreed it smugly smiling.

Ruhan had that sad painful smile on his lips as he watched the interaction between Ragini and Abir. The only emotion she ever gave him was no emotion. And he didn't know what he had done to receive it.

Sanskar felt sad for Ruhan who didn't know how the blissful friendship turned so soar just in one year.

But the smile and laugh of Ragini made him oblivion to anybody's sorrows. It seemed like Sanskar has always wished only for it and nothing else.

Wish? He tried to remember if he had wished anything in his life so far. Then each wish of his flashed in his memory.

He wished Ragini to smile, he wished her to laugh like there was no tomorrow such that her eyes disappeared in the process. The one dimple on her left cheek and the bunny teeth peeking out of her mouth, those two cresent dimples on the either side of her lips as she smiled or laughed, the snorting sound she made while she laughed her heart out, Ragini to never turn sad or disappointed in life.

Why wasn't he finding any wish where Ragini wasn't present ? He shook his head to get rid off the stupid thoughts.

He looked around watching each one of his classmates feeling nostalgic about how the year started and turned out to be the best of their life.

Misfits had finally fit. He looked at Pakhi and Jyoti who were reading seriously. Hearts had broken. He looked at Ruhan who was at the corner trying to concentrate on his studies. Friendship had broken. He looked at Jayant who was trying to learn some last minute concepts. And then he looked at Ragini and Ruhan.

New friendships had formed. He looked at Abir and Ragini and then found Ragini giving him a cute smile and inviting him to join them in their craziness.

"Seems like you both have finished reading everything yeah?" Arav asked amused. Ragini and Abir looked at each other and then burst out laughing. They then dragged Arav to join their cult and he sang the song with them .

Ragini again looked at Sanskar and threatened him and he joined them and she smiled leaning her head on his shoulder and he joined their circus as the official clown now and enjoyed singing the song.

Jayant smiled looking at them and Abir dragged him to sit beside him as they continued to sing the song. One by one everyone joined and the most chaotic batch of the school wanted to end their school in that way and nobody could stop them too.

Satya walked in now more annoyed and now Ragini dragged him and made him to sit in between her and Abir. He was irritated at the beginning but later join them and sang the song smiling widely.

Chaotic class smiled widely as they all sang together the song of their unity. Song of their class. Song of their friendship. Song of their emotions. Song of togetherness.