The Day Of The Coronation

Today is the day. The day that I have been waiting for for three long years. The day of my coronation. My coronation begins at twelve. The maids have woken me up. I look towards the nearest clock. It says seven am in the morning. Why did they wake me up so early?

"Why am I waking up so early?" I ask one of the maids.

"Because we have to get you ready for your coronation."

"You could have woken me up at nine."

"But then we wouldn't have enough time to get you ready."

"It doesn't take that long for me to get ready. What are we doing today?"

"Well in thirty minutes you have breakfast, then at 8: 15 you have a massage, then at 8:45 you are getting your toes and nails painted, at 9:40 you have a face appointment. At 10:0o you have a hair appointment and at 11:00 you will take a bath and at 11:35 you will get dressed. And then finally, at 12:00 is your coronation."

"Is that all?"

"No. After your coronation you have two parties to go to and then you are free for the rest of the day."

"Okay let me get ready. Shoo."

"We have already picked out an outfit for you princess." The maids leave and I get up. My bed is already made and my outfit is ready so I go straight for the bathroom. I turn on the light and I strip out of my clothes. I turn on the shower water and I step in. I start to think of Sebastian. Over the years, me and Sebastian have grown really close. I remember when he asked me to be his girlfriend. We were having a picnic and he asked me. I surely said yes. But that was on the Christmas of 2016. Christmas here is warm. The girls and my parents think that he is going to ask me to court him soon. I think other wise. I met his family the next month. He has two sisters, and a set of twin brothers. His family is so funny!
I turn off the water and I wrap myself in a towel. I go to my closet and put on the outfit that the maids put together for me. The outfit is a black shirt with black and white joggers. This is super cute! The maids did good. I leave the closet and I go to my vanity. I put on mascara and foundation. I apply black eyeshadow and black eyeliner. I also add black lipstick. I leave my hair the way it is because I'm getting my hair done. I get up and I walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go back to my main room and I go over to my jewelry trunk. I take out a black watch since I will be doing so may things this morning. I close the trunk an I put on black sandals. I look over and see Bella sleeping in her little bed. I look next to Bella and I see Dave. I got Bella a little friend because I'm always gone. I leave the room and go to the dining room. On my way there I see maids running around with decorations. I get to the dining room and I sit down at the table. The chef comes over and takes my order. I order a cup of orange juice and a banana. The chef leaves and goes to get my breakfast. I think about my sisters. Caroline passed fairy school at the top of her class. Scarlett's potion did wonders for the village and Crystal is currently dating a prince named Jack. My food comes out and I quickly eat it. I get up and leave the single no room. Right outside of the dining room door is Charlotte, my personal maid.

"Hello Charlotte." I say

"Princess." She bows." I am here to escort to your massage. Follow me." She starts walking and I follow her. She opens ups white door and I walk in. Inside is a big blue and white room. There is a massage table on one side of the room, on the other there is a pedicure and manicure machines, in the middle is a hair dryer and a hair washed. In one of the corners is a massage chair that looks really comfortable.

"You will be here until eleven. When you are finished a maid will escort you to your room where I will be waiting. Have a nice relaxing session. You're gonna need some relaxing." She leaves and leaves me in the room alone.
After a couple of minutes a middle-aged woman walks in.