The Wedding Day

It's the wedding day! The day that I will always remember for years to come.
I get up and I was going to make my bed but I decide against it. I put on my robe and slippers and I go to Caroline's room. I open the door and see Caroline sleeping peacefully. She looks so blissful. I hate it. I put my hand out and strike her butt with a lightning bolt.
She sits up and screams. I am laughing my butt off. When she sees me, she glares at me. But I make a tisking noise at her.

"You can't be mad at me. It's my wedding day!" I say in her face.

"You are so freaking lucky that it's your wedding." She says through her teeth.

"I know. Now come on, we have to get the other girls." She gets up and puts her robe on.
We go over to Scarlett's room and we wake her up and then we go over to Crystal's room and get her. Then we all go to the tea room and get our game plan ready.

"Okay first things first, do you all have your dresses?" Ariel asks. She was waiting in the tea room for us. We all nod our heads.

"Okay, do you have your shoes?" We nod. "Do you have your hair pieces?" We nod. "Do you have your special makeup?" We nod.
"Okay then. I'm going to tell you guys the schedule. After this, you will eat breakfast, then you will go to the spa, then you will come back and two maids will help you get dressed. I will be your personal driver for the day and I will drive you girls to the venue." She looks at me." Eternity, your bridesmaids will enter first and then the flower girl, and the ring boy, and finally you will walk in. Your father will not be escorting you down the isle. It's a tradition here. You guys ready?"
We all nod.

"Then go get to it." We leave the tea room and go to the breakfast bar. I order an apple with water. I quickly eat my food and wait for the girls to finish their meals. We leave the breakfast bar and go to the spa room. There are four ladies in the room.

"Hello ladies. We will be help to you today. Each one of you will get one helper. We will do everything for you to help you enjoy your stay at the spa. Please now choose one of us to be your helper. Let's start with the bridesmaids first." The girls choose the ladies not talking and I'm left with the woman talking." Look's like it's me and you. Please follow me."
We go into the blue door and she closes the door. Inside is a massage chair, a pedicure machine, a manicure machine, a hair washer and dryer, and a set of nail polishes.

"Please choose a nail polish." I go over to the set and choose silver and gold. I go back to her and she tells me to sit in the massage chair. I sit down and I sink into the chair. She turns on the chair and I instantly feel relaxed. She puts my feet on the water and starts putting lotion on my legs. She pulls one of my feet out of the water and dries it. She cuts the toenails and then sprays some water on them. She puts on a clear layer and then sprays my toes again. She puts my left foot back in the water and pulls out my right foot. She does the exact same thing. Then she pulls my left foot out again and start placing the nail polish in a pattern. First she puts on silver and then gold and she keeps repeating this until all of my toes on my left foot are polished. Then she sprays that foot. She puts it back on the water and take out the other foot. She does the same process on this foot. Then she pulls out both feet and reapply the nail polish. She puts on a clear layer of polish and gives my toes one last spray. She empties out the water and tells me to go over to the manicure machine. She puts my hands in the water and does the same process that she just did.
After my hands and feet are done, she starts on my hair. She combs it out and it's really tangled. Oops! I haven't really been brushing out my hair.

"Your hair is very tangled. Have you not been combing it?" She asks while untangling a knot in my hair.

"No. I have been so busy that I forgot." I answer truthfully.