Big News

My honeymoon was amazing. After Sebastian's and I's frisky night, we both went to sleep. After a couple of weeks in Hawaii we left and went back to the realm. Everyone was so happy to see us and my Grandmother Grace was there. I currently just woke up and I am making my bed. I finish making my bed and I go to my closet. But then I hear Sebastian's voice.

"Honey come back to bed." He whines.

"Darling we both know that if I get into that bed, we will be there all day and I have work to do." I say.

"I work too."

"Whatever."
I feel a hot in my stomach and I quickly go to the bathroom. I close the door and race to the toilet. I start barfing my guts out. This has been happening since I've gotten back from the honeymoon. That's why I have a doctor appointment. After I finish puking, I flush the toilet and strip out of my clothes. I get into the shower and turn on the water. I start washing very harm in an effort to wash the barf smell off of me. I turn off the water and get my white towel. I walk out of the bathroom and go to the closet. I change into a salmon colored turtleneck and flared black pants. I walk out of the closet and go sit down at my vanity. I put on mascara and foundation. I apply black eyeshadow and black eyeliner. I add pink lipstick and some pink lipgloss over it. I put my hair into a waterfall braid. I leave the rest of my hair down. I get up and go back to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then I leave. I go over to my bed and I sit down.

"Honey?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you sure that you have to go?"

"Yes I have an appointment in thirty minutes."
I put on some black pumps and get a black purse. I put my phone in my purse, my spell book, and my wand. I put my crown on. I go back to my closet and put on a white trench coat. I leave the closet.

"I'm leaving. My phone is in my purse if you need anything." I say.

"Love you." He relies.

"Love you too."
I leave the room and go down to the front gates. On my way there, I get stopped by Grandmother Grace.

"Hello Grandmother. What are you doing up so early?" I ask.
It's 7:00 am and my appointment is at 7:30.

"I was just going for a stroll. What are you doing?" She asks.

"Oh I have an appointment."

"Well have fun." She says and then walks away. I walk outside the gates and get into the carriage. The driver hits the horses and we start moving.
After about twenty-five minutes, the carriage pulls up to the hospital. I get out and walk inside. I go to the secretary and check in. She tells me to go to room B4. I go to that room and I sit down in one of the chairs. After a couple of seconds, a middle aged women walks in.

"Good morning Queen Eternity. Thank you for calling me." She says.

"Yes well." I reply.

"Can you tell me what has been happening?"

"Oh okay. Ever since I came back from my honeymoon I have been throwing up every morning and I have felt jolts in my stomach."

"Well alright. Please come sit on the table so I can do a screening test."
I do as she says. I take off my coat and put it in the hook. She comes over and lifts up my shirt.

"This may feel a little cold." She says.
She puts a blue goo on my stomach and I shiver. That stuff is freaking freezing.
She goes over to a screen and starts m writing things on a chart.

"Well I have some news to tell you." She says. "You are most certainly pregnant. You're already four weeks in."

"Can you tell what the gender is gonna be?" I ask.