Not So Great But Still Great

The tea room is a beautiful room. It is right next to a meadow and a small pond. There is a fireplace and some paintings. In the middle of the room is a white table with floral placemats. The table is on a floral carpet and the chairs are all white as well.
I sit down in one of the chairs and I wait for the girls. After about three minutes, the girls come in. They sit down and look at me with sad eyes.

"First of all," I start." I'm not upset with you girls. I was just tired. Secondly his name is Sebastian."

"Is he cute?" Caroline asks cheerily.

"No he isn't cute. He 's hot." I say. "And there's something else."

"What is it?" Scarlett asks.

"Mother is making me become queen." They all gasp.

"When is the coronation?" Crystal asks.

"June 21 of 2020.

"Well that gives you time to get ready and you will be twenty-one." Scarlett says.

"Okay." I look outside and it's pitch black outside." I have to go girlies. I have a class at 9:00 tomorrow. Goodnight."
I walk out of the tea room and I go to my room. I change into my nightgown and I take off my shoes. I put my jewelry into the trunk and close it. I put my purse down and I put my phone on the charger. I get into bed and I clap twice. I try to go to sleep but I just can't. I get up and get my phone. I go back to bed and start texting Sebastian.
Me: I can't sleep.
It takes only a few seconds for him to respond.
Sebastian: Me either.
Me: I talked to my sisters.
Sebastian: How did it go
Me: it went fine. I told them about my coronation.
Sebastian: how did they take it
Me: they took it great.
I yawn and start to feel tired.
Sebastian: did you just yawn
Me: how did you know that
Sebastian: I didn't I yawned as well.
Me: we should probably go to bed
Sebastian: why? It's only 11:00
Me: I have classes in the morning
Sebastian: boo that's boring
Me: don't hate
Sebastian: I'm not hating
Me: whatever I'm going to sleep.
Sebastian: no you can't
Me: why
Sebastian: because then I'll be bored.
Me: then go to sleep
Sebastian: I don't want to
Me: quit acting like a baby
Sebastian: I'm not acting. I am a baby
Me: you sure are
Sebastian: that's mean
Me: what
Sebastian: I'm joking
Me: you know what whatever I'm going to sleep. Goodnight
Sebastian: I'm crying but goodnight.
Me: goodnight
Sebastian: goodnight
Me: goodnight
Sebastian: goodnight
Me: goodnight
Sebastian : wait what are we doing
Me: haha I win. Okay I'm for real going to bed.
Sebastian: good for you. Will I be able to see you tomorrow
Me: maybe
Sebastian: sweet meet me at the front of the mall tomorrow at 11:00
Me: okay.
I lock my phone and put it back on the charger. I quickly fall asleep.
I wake up at 6:00 am so that I can get to class. I get up and make my bed. I go over to my closet and pick out my outfit. I walk to my bathroom and I turn on the light. I close the door and I strip out of my clothes. I hop into the shower and I turn on the water. As I wash, I start to think about Sebastian. I wonder what castle he's from? Does he have any siblings? I need to know these things. I turn off the water and I wrap myself in my towel. I leave the bathroom and I go to my closet. I put on a no-sleeve yellow shirt and blue shorts. I leave the closet and I go to my vanity. I apply foundation and mascara. I put on yellow eyeliner and black eyeshadow. I also put on nude lipstick. After I'm done with my makeup it's time for my hair. I put my hair into a ponytail but I leave a couple strands out. The strands I don't put in the ponytail I curl. I turn off the curler and I go over to my jewelry trunk. I get a yellow headband and I put it on my head. I close the trunk and I go back to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and I turn off the light. I leave the bathroom and I go over to my bed. I put on sandals that have silver lining on them. I get black sunglasses and put them on.
I am about to leave but I hear my phone start ringing. I go over to my phone and I answer it.