03

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

SEVYN ROLLED HIS EYES as he held the backwood up to his mouth, pink tongue out as he licked along the edges, turning the blunt every which way in rotation for a tighter roll.

"Are you even listening to me, Sevyn? You deadass embarrassing. Letting that bitch sit on your lap, really?!"

Kaori had already prepared himself for London's shit, but now that it was here, he was unpleasantly unprepared. Her voice was annoying and if he didn't roll this blunt a lot quicker, he was sure he'd flash out.

"London, mane, we been broken up for two months now."

"So? We still fucking? And you kissing me and all that. Like? As far as I can tell, we still together. And that's so embarrassing. Like? Who even is she?"

London crossed her arms as she watched Kaori pat his coat pockets, looking around the car. He pulled his lighter from between his legs.

"Ion know dat guh, fuhreal. She Dee roommate. A freshman. Say, Ion even gotta explain myself ta' you. Wasn't no moe seats."

He placed the blunt in his mouth before he lit the end of it, holding the flame there for a few seconds before he placed it in the cup holder and took a long inhale.

Breathing out, he slowly turned his head to London, who sat with a small frown on her face. "Kaori, I'm sorry. But—You know how I am about you. I still love you."

He chuckled, amused a bit. "You was just cheating on me wit wassaname. Shut up, bruh."

"I'm sorry," she threw her head back, running a finger through her 4A curls. "I—Kaori you were barely giving me attention and we were going through one of our arguments. He caught me at the right time and I just—Im sorry."

Kaori rolled his eyes, having heard this same speech a billion and one times. Honestly, he wasn't hung up on the cheating. He could really care less. This happened during summer break, and he was healed from it already.

The couple had been on rocky grounds ever since Freshman year when they met. On and off again, he was genuinely tired of it. However, London was his first and only body. He didn't see a reason to gain another.

So they continued fucking, nothing more nothing less. Sometimes he treated her like more, which he did on accident. Old habits die hard. Or so he had thought.