05

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

SEVYN SAT ON THE COUCH, and although London sat on his lap, he couldn't take his eyes off Amani. Not even for a second. She was so pretty to him. Her outfit was simple, yet it fit her frame so well, and it proved to him she never had to do much to stand out.

She sat with her thighs closed, drinking out of the cup and squeezing her eyes closed every now and then, since she still wasn't used to the taste of liquor yet. Each time she took a sip, he had to fight off the urge to smile.

"Okay. So, Anami, Ima explain the rules since you new here," Laila smiled. "We spin the bottle. If it lands on you and another person, you have to go into the room with them. If you don't want to, you take a shot."

"Go in the room and do what?" She tilted her head.

London kissed her teeth, "Is this bitch slow?" She whispered to Kaori who rolled his eyes and ignored her.

"Ion know. Anything. Kiss. Talk. Hug, it don't matter. Whatever you comfortable with. Whatever the vibe is at the moment," Natalie answered, "It's all up to you."

Kaori watched as Anami smiled, nodding her head. "Okay, I'm ready! I'm excited."

He chuckled at her child like persona, shaking his head.

"Alright everyone, get on the floor. Get in a circle," Dee called.

Once everyone was in a circle, De'Arra passed the beer bottle to Sevyn. "You do the honors birthday boy."

He grasped the bottle and spun it, rolling his eyes when it landed on London. He already couldn't stand a minute alone with her, let alone five.

London smiled as she stood up, assuming he was about to go with her. She turned her head to see him reaching in the middle of the circle for the bottle of Malibu.

"Kaori!"

"Mane, sit down," He sighed as he gripped the bottle and opened his mouth, pouring some into his mouth. A few droplets fell down his chin, Kaori using the back of his hand to wipe them away.

Feeling eyes on him, he looked at Anami who was already staring at him, her eyes low as she bit down on her bottom lip. He glanced at perfect white teeth that sank into the pink flesh.

He sat the bottle down, eyes still connected to hers. Anami looking away nervously.

"Next, it's Londons turn since it landed on her."