10

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

ANAMIAMID 3hr
______ ______

ANAMIAMID 3hr______ ______

(reply to story)

"PAPI, I WANNA SIT RIGHT HERE." Anami called, shielding her eyes from the sun as she pointed to a random spot in the sand.

The date that Kaori decided to take her on, was a beach day. They both skipped class, Kaori called out of work, and they took the drive from Houston all the way to Dallas (again) to come to the beach.

Anami could only remember going to the beach once in her life, so she was excited to be here. Especially with her boyfriend.

She moved to the side and watched as Kaori put down the many things that he was lugging. He wore black plain swim trunks with no shirt, Gucci slides on his feet. He was shiny due to Anami rubbing sunscreen all over him.

He placed both of their towels down before putting the bottom of the umbrella in the sand and opening it up for shade.

"Can I go in the water?" She smiled happily, turning around to see Kaori setting up their space.

"Wait fa me, you ca swim?"

Anami shook her head and huffed, crossing her arms over her chest impatiently. She couldn't swim but that didn't exactly cross her mind at the moment. She just wanted to get out in the water.

She watched as he opened the cooler and then put the picnic basket in the middle of their chairs before he took a deep breath and stood up.

"Ight, cmon mami."

Gripping her hand, he laughed as she happily pulled him closer to the ocean, her hair flopping up and down wildly.