04

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

2 weeks later

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"AND HOW ARE YOUR STUDYS?" Her dad inquired, Anami sitting in the school study lounge outside. She had came to study, seeing as they were having a pre-course exam, to see what students already knew.

"Baba, studies have barely began. I did get a 97% on my first homework assignment though."

"Good," his deep voice spoke into the phone, "And have you been praying."

Anami bit her lip, guilty. "Um," she cleared her throat, "No. B-But I've just been so busy with school I barely have time. It slips my mind."

It was silent on the line, Anami taking the phone from off her cheek, making sure he was still on the line.

"Baba, I apologize. I'll do better."

"Good. Goodbye ibnati."

"Bye Baba."

She took the phone from off of her cheek and hung up, throwing it down beside her. She glanced down at her notebook, already tired of studying. She only had once class today, so she had spent the rest of her time relaxing and studying.

By now though, she was brain dead. De'Arra was at work, Horace was at work, and...Kaori.

Kaori.

She could squeeze her thighs together just at the thought of him. A small attraction to him forming into a big school girl crush.

She still remembered what happened two week ago when she was in his arms. His hands on her skin. His rich, musk like scent. His soft skin.

Everything about him was so perfect to her. He was so perfect to her. Although she could never be with him, her father would never bless it...she was still so attracted to him.

Gathering her things, she walked over to the tree and grabbed her bike, picking it up. She placed her laptop, notebook, and textbook in the basket before she got on and began to pedal her way back to the dormitory.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"So, do you wanna go?" De'Arra cheesed, "Pleaseeee you my only friend and I need you there boo."